Loser Coaches Auburn Match

sevenlee36

3 minutes ago, metafour said:

Rhett Lashlee is a good coach.

I was pulling for SMU to run the table and be the NY6 rep but that's probably out the window now. Then again, no one seems to want to be that this year so it's theoretically still possible.

Ugly 2nd half for Lashlee and SMU. 

IMO not a great look for him calling TO's at the very end of the game with 1 sec. left and rushing his players out there for a useless, garbage time Touchdown to end the game. 

I guess 19-41 looks slightly better than 13-41, but at that point your just risking injuries for no reason. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Rhett’s offense looks now more like Leach’s. Gus’ looks… familiar

In defense of Gus I saw two plays that actually shocked me in the first half. Maybe one in the 3rd quarter. And not surprisingly, I believe they all worked. My shocked face was not because they were called , it was because I was shocked that they were different...😱

On 10/5/2022 at 7:59 PM, fredst said:

There’s a reason RL wanted to get away from GM

Haha to further his opportunities headcoaching wise like every coordinator who has coached for saban has done? Rhett clearly has oodles of love for gus and is a carbon copy down to his sideline maneurisms that are identical to gus much like jeremy pruitt was a carbon copy of saban from his speech in press conferences to his maneurisms. 

• Haha 1