Contest

LSUfanatic

We're having a contest over at http://www.SECsportboard.com to see which fans are represented the most on the site. So go over there and show your Tiger spirit and show everybody that Auburn fans are the best fans on the net!

http://www.secsportboard.com/thread.php?t=390

Dude, I have seen you spamming for your board at every single SEC site that I have just browsed today.

172152[/snapback]

Umm yeah? I've also seen your awesome Rep points at the other forums I've been at. You have at least 4 red dots at every forum that has a rep system.

Umm yeah? I've also seen your awesome Rep points at the other forums I've been at. You have at least 4 red dots at every forum that has a rep system.

172163[/snapback]

Really?

Outside of SECFantatics, where?

Good grief, reputation smack? That is about as lame as it comes.

Just noting how desperate you sound by posting the same thing over, over, and over again with <insert different teams name> posts.

If no one is coming, that is a sign.

Another sure sign that Football Season just can't get here SOON enough! :D

172163[/snapback]

Really?

Just noting how desperate you sound by posting the same thing over, over, and over again with <insert different teams name> posts.

172165[/snapback]

It actually has worked. I just thought I'd invite some Auburn fans over since you guys aren't represented but only 5 fans. Anyways, I forgot that Auburn fans are the most classless fans in the SEC. What was I thinking? :huh:

172163[/snapback]

Really?

172165[/snapback]

It actually has worked. I just thought I'd invite some Auburn fans over since you guys aren't represented but only 5 fans. Anyways, I forgot that Auburn fans are the most classless fans in the SEC. What was I thinking? :huh:

172212[/snapback]

Wow, you just encouraged me to visit your site with that post. When you look at peoples reputations, you might should try reading titles above that, or their actual posts, just to determine if your taking a shot at the correct fanbase. Don't know many people from Auburn that are considered dawg fans.

I believe, considering the amount of polling and discussions that have been on this topic, LSU carries the lable of most classless fans in the SEC so chosen by their peers. Which you just proved.

Here is my sprit kiss my :moon::lsu:

Newsflash LSUfan...Southlink is a GEORGIA fan...Might want to know who your talking too before you make rude comments about a group of people..

Guest Tigrinum Major
We're having a contest over at http://www.SECsportboard.com to see which fans are represented the most on the site. So go over there and show your Tiger spirit and show everybody that Auburn fans are the best fans on the net!

http://www.secsportboard.com/thread.php?t=390

172141[/snapback]

Will you be making a contribution to the general scholarship fund of the winning school? Or sending all of the winning fans some cool secsportsboard T-shirts? Or are you the big winner in this whole thing?

172163[/snapback]

Really?

172165[/snapback]

172212[/snapback]

OH PLEASE...this from a heathen corndog???!!! :)

:au::homer:

SouthLink is a Georgia fan who has 4,000+ posts on an Auburn board? You might want to check who you go for SouthLink. He used to be over at Tigerforums.com but I haven't seen him on there. He must of got run off over there. He wasn't liked by many.

I guess I'll go to AUTigers.com This site is sad....

Sure going to miss you!!!!

:no::cry3::no:

SouthLink is a Georgia fan who has 4,000+ posts on an Auburn board? You might want to check who you go for SouthLink. He used to be over at Tigerforums.com but I haven't seen him on there. He must of got run off over there. He wasn't liked by many.

I guess I'll go to AUTigers.com This site is sad....

172296[/snapback]

You might want to check who you go for SouthLink.

Done. Still a UGA fan.

He used to be over at Tigerforums.com but I haven't seen him on there. He must of got run off over there.

Not at all. Just didn't want to post on the site anymore. Brett and company are great people.

BTW did you ever see my rep on that site? Several green dots (if we are doing this lame smack rep talk)

Is this really all the ammo you brought to this argument?

You might want to check who you go for SouthLink.

Done. Still a UGA fan.

He used to be over at Tigerforums.com but I haven't seen him on there. He must of got run off over there.

Not at all. Just didn't want to post on the site anymore. Brett and company are great people.

BTW did you ever see my rep on that site? Several green dots (if we are doing this lame smack rep talk)

Is this really all the ammo you brought to this argument?

172304[/snapback]

Why the sudden change to stop posting over there?

I post at SECfanatics.com with S-Link and have always enjoyed his posts. I wouldn't put too much stock in the rep points there, some people ill try to ding you just because they don't agree. Overall SECfanatics is a great place to post if you want SEC-wide opinions. For Auburn specific stuff you can't beat this place right here :homer::big:

Why the sudden change to stop posting over there?

There really wasn't any. I just enjoy posting over here, DawgPost, and others instead of TigerForums and several other SEC boards.

You sound like a high school kid when you try to sound cool with online rep points. Just a hint for future arguments :lol:

Archived