Stultz Sums it up!

AU-24

19 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

https://auburn.rivals.com/news/stultz-no-name-needed-auburn-tigers-football

Just a little sample here:

Instead of learning from Bruce Pearl and Butch Thompson and staying around before and after Tiger Talk to meet and greet fans, he was out of there faster than Auburn's offense on another three-and-out drive. His engagement with lettermen came with a too-busy-for-this attitude. And, let me be the 50th-or-so media member to say that keeping us waiting for over an hour to hear you give us non-reasons for why you continue to lose isn't going to win anyone over, either.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: you were right from day 1 on Harsin...or at least since as long as I can remember. I incorrectly judged and misjudged you for your takes. Glad to see it's a new day at Auburn, War Eagle!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

My gosh he didn't hold back!!!! Its all true too! This may go down as the worst hire Auburn has ever made. 

I think it is the worst ever.  Barfield, Galloway, and Barbee can all take big sigh of relief.   They’re no longer in the conversation for the worst coach in AU history.   Bryan Harsin is to horrible coaching what Tom Brady is to Super Bowl rings.   He is in a category all by himself.   

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

https://auburn.rivals.com/news/stultz-no-name-needed-auburn-tigers-football

Just a little sample here:

Instead of learning from Bruce Pearl and Butch Thompson and staying around before and after Tiger Talk to meet and greet fans, he was out of there faster than Auburn's offense on another three-and-out drive. His engagement with lettermen came with a too-busy-for-this attitude. And, let me be the 50th-or-so media member to say that keeping us waiting for over an hour to hear you give us non-reasons for why you continue to lose isn't going to win anyone over, either.

To this point,  I'm not sure Kiffin would do any socializing either. But if he wins enuf , I guess it won't matter

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AUINSY said:

I've said it before, I'll say it again: you were right from day 1 on Harsin...or at least since as long as I can remember. I incorrectly judged and misjudged you for your takes. Glad to see it's a new day at Auburn, War Eagle!

Thank you so much again Sir! For the record: I would’ve much rather have been dead wrong on this one. The funny thing is, now all the so-called experts… listing their excuses as to why he didn’t work out and why he would never fit in, was the same thing I said (and was highly criticized for) two years ago. That is water under the bridge and out to the ocean now.

Again, I wish I was wrong!

You are correct with: It is a new day! War Eagle!

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

To this point,  I'm not sure Kiffin would do any socializing either. But if he wins enuf , I guess it won't matter

I read an article on his “socializing personality” and how it has changed as his daughters have gotten older and he longs for a relationship with them. Just one article, by one man, so who knows. But you are correct: winning solves just about everything!

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I'm still hoping he can't go to the bathroom at night without getting his pinky toe caught on the bedframe. 

I’m still laughing about that and the legos. Because I’ve done them both. You nailed it. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I’m still laughing about that and the legos. Because I’ve done them both. You nailed it.

Thank you! I don't want to say I hate him but .... 🤣

Yeah this pretty much nails it. I had the same reaction when seeing they fired him without saying his name. You really gotta be a joke of a coach to not even get two full years. Good riddance and I hope to never see his stupid face again. 

2 hours ago, AUinMS9528 said:

I think it is the worst ever.  Barfield, Galloway, and Barbee can all take big sigh of relief.   They’re no longer in the conversation for the worst coach in AU history.   Bryan Harsin is to horrible coaching what Tom Brady is to Super Bowl rings.   He is in a category all by himself.   

Idk....Barbee was bad, real bad

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

Idk....Barbee was bad, real bad

It’s a battle between them for sure. They should be super proud lol. 

5 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

It’s a battle between them for sure. They should be super proud lol. 

Without Barbee we don't get Bruce Pearl. So, until we know who replaces Harsin ... Barbee is better.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, zeroforwinger said:

Yeah this pretty much nails it. I had the same reaction when seeing they fired him without saying his name. You really gotta be a joke of a coach to not even get two full years. Good riddance and I hope to never see his stupid face again. 

I breathe a sigh of relief he's gone but I really feel bad for the players and the program which went down faster than the Hindenburg.

7 hours ago, AUfan3333 said:

How nice does a big 3 coaching staff sound of Deion, Bruce and Butch!!!!

You got one big in there butch is okay but deion is nothing but a high school coach.