Auburn vs Miss State predictions

Win4AU

Auburn 28 - Moo State 17.  

With a week of no distractions the team is able to put it together on defense and shut down the air raid.  Tank gets 30 carries and over 200 yards in the win.  

1 minute ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn 28 - Moo State 17.  

With a week of no distractions the team is able to put it together on defense and shut down the air raid.  Tank gets 30 carries and over 200 yards in the win.  

No distractions? LOL

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Anyone plan on going over to Starkville? I wish I could go.  It’s going to be kind of a weird dynamic, I guess, but I hope the guys put that all aside.  I just want them to play like a burden’s been lifted.  

Auburn 30

Miss St 28

Win it on a field goal at the end... 

Defense plays better and is able to "contain" the air raid enough for our offense to eek it out... 

Offense looks different and complete and is able to move the ball efficiently 

That's the pipe dream anyway

44 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Anyone plan on going over to Starkville? I wish I could go.  It’s going to be kind of a weird dynamic, I guess, but I hope the guys put that all aside.  I just want them to play like a burden’s been lifted.  

My bro in law is a state grad and would love to attend w him but I. Just. Can’t.  Do.  Cowbells.   

• Haha 1

Before Bo Nix was hurt last year, we were leading Mississippi State 28-3. I know that game was at Jordan Hare but we were still handling them fairly easy. I feel that we can keep it close even with a partial coaching staff. 

Auburn - 27

Mississippi State - 26

One unusual statistic from this season: Teams who have fired their head coach mid-season have turned around and won their next game. Nebraska, Georgia Tech, even Charlotte earned their first win on the season after an 8-loss skid that cost their HC his job.

Miss State is not a great matchup for us, but I'm at least a little optimistic now that we've cut the dead weight.

I feel odd about this one. Maybe it’s just that I feel like we hit rock bottom last week and that Harsin’s firing starts the healing. I predicted this as an L until sometime today. But I have a weird feeling we bounce back under Caddy. 35-31 Auburn

That said, this could also go really bad with the coach being fired this week.