Harsin leaving the field saturday

TeamZero77

15 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Meh.  Rude, but I don’t really blame him. He had to have known he no longer had a job.  He had his head down, thinking about packing boxes and how he was going to spend his millions.  🙄

Like another member said in this thread, when Harsin left the field after the Ole Miss game recently, it was even worse than this. 

You don't do that to a kid, period. Especially a kid that has on Auburn attire, is waving a shaker with one hand and wants a high-five with the other hand. Adults know what a pathetic coach he is but a kid only sees Harsin as the head coach of their favorite team. Kids could care less if he is 9-12 and on a 4 game losing streak, he's still the coach of Auburn and that's mythical figure to a child. 

Nascar legend Richard Petty said something years ago that ALWAYS stuck with me. He said "Never turn away a fan, especially kids. A famous person won't remember 99% of the fans they meet but ths fan will always remember meeting the famous person." 

If he is like this with his own fans, imagine what a joy he was on the recruiting trail. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Like another member said in this thread, when Harsin left the field after the Ole Miss game recently, it was even worse than this. 

You don't do that to a kid, period. Especially a kid that has on Auburn attire, is waving a shaker with one hand and wants a high-five with the other hand. Adults know what a pathetic coach he is but a kid only sees Harsin as the head coach of their favorite team. Kids could care less if he is 9-12 and on a 4 game losing streak, he's still the coach of Auburn and that's mythical figure to a child. 

Nascar legend Richard Petty said something years ago that ALWAYS stuck with me. He said "Never turn away a fan, especially kids. A famous person won't remember 99% of the fans they meet but ths fan will always remember meeting the famous person." 

If he is like this with his own fans, imagine what a joy he was on the recruiting trail. 

He’s probably even MORE of a joy at home. 🙄

Just glad he’s gone and ain’t coming back. Buh bye thanks for what’s about to happen. WDE 

Edited by jptiger
  • Like 1

On 11/3/2022 at 10:44 PM, soblfly said:

I also noticed he wore a plain shirt during the post-game press conference. The writing was on the wall, he knew it was his last game. 

To a handful on here, you’re not allowed to talk about what he wore, or what his his wife and daughters wear. Just think, thanks to Allen Greene, he is a multi, multi millionaire!

On 11/4/2022 at 1:37 PM, TeamZero77 said:

He is not Auburn and never should’ve been hired in the first place. Thank you Allen Greene!

On 11/3/2022 at 8:32 AM, CAReeves2010 said:

And Harsin's been fired. Time for AU to move forward.

NAHI don't think I will .............

Nothing quite as unfulfilling as screaming at the clouds, but carry on..🤣

On 11/3/2022 at 2:12 AM, TeamZero77 said:

I'm sorry but I don't know how to post videos here so hopefully someone can do that. There is a video, like every week, of Harsin on the field after the game. He shakes hands with Sam Pittman and then his wife and 1 of his daughters come up and kiss him and they walk to the tunnel.

As they're walking towards the tunnel at Jordan Hare, there are several kids in Auburn attire and they all reach out their hand to give Harsin a high-five and he never even acknowledges the kids or anybody else. The kids are so close they can literally touch him, they're obvious Auburn fans and they're freaking KIDS!!!! And this asshat never even acknowledged they existed. 

I'm sorry but that's some lowdown, arrogant crap. I already dislike Harsin but that really bothered me and just cements what many have said about him believing he is much better than the next person. 

Thank God he can be somebody else's problem now. WDE

There are dozens of Harsin going out of his way and many more nit taped of his reaching out to kids - all kids. The man did a horrific coaching job at Auburn but attacks on his character are maybe more an indication if attackers needing some character. He's gone. Move on. Grow up.

• Dislike 1