Practice 8/05

Erik81

They scrimmaged at the second half of practice today. The offense did pretty well today-maybe it's because they were in shoulder pads and helmets (they were hitting and blocking pretty hard) but the offensive line was pretty impressive-leagues ahead of where they were this spring IMO. Cox threw a pick six to Hobbs but other than that he looked pretty good-he moved well to avoid Stanley and Quinton-he kept stepping up in the pocket and that gave him enough time to throw intermediate routes. Booker did okay-he is really bouncy in the pocket-he still doesn't look comfortable IMO, although he did throw well-he scrambled alot. Blake threw a pick to Hobbs. He (Hobbs) looked good as did Eric Brock and David Irons. Pitts broke up a underthrown Booker pass to Devin. Davis and Lestor did pretty well on the ground but I was really impressed with Irons. I think he will be a stud this year. Stewart lined up several times at FB and caught the ball well.

They scrimmaged at the second half of practice today. The offense did pretty well today-maybe it's because they were in shoulder pads and helmets (they were hitting and blocking pretty hard) but the offensive line was pretty impressive-leagues ahead of where they were this spring IMO. Cox threw a pick six to Hobbs but other than that he looked pretty good-he moved well to avoid Stanley and Quinton-he kept stepping up in the pocket and that gave him enough time to throw intermediate routes. Booker did okay-he is really bouncy in the pocket-he still doesn't look comfortable IMO, although he did throw well-he scrambled alot. Blake threw a pick to Hobbs. He (Hobbs) looked good as did Eric Brock and David Irons. Pitts broke up a underthrown Booker pass to Devin. Davis and Lestor did pretty well on the ground but I was really impressed with Irons. I think he will be a stud this year. Stewart lined up several times at FB and caught the ball well.

172736[/snapback]

Thanks, man. :cheer::cheer::cheer::au::au::au:

172736[/snapback]

Great info...thanks!!!

:au::homer:

I read that Courtney Taylor and David Irons have an on the field "rivalry". The Montgomery Advertiser had an article about it today. :au:

Archived