Bo Nix back to Oregon for 5th year

gr82b4au

16 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Agreed on not too many places to talk ball without people questioning people's character or motivations. Beyond frustrating.  I don't really converse on Twitter but seeing the attacking back and forth on there as well is just ridiculous.  I know you are not much into the current pro wrestling scene (at least that I know of lol), but an example on there is the "competition" between WWE vs AEW. Say one thing about one and its an all out war about why the other is better.  They aren't even the same approach to something meant to be entertaining.  Just appreciate both and shut up 😆 

That's a BIG problem on this forum. Fans disliked Willis and gatewood literally for being QB's while Bo was here. Finley as well. 

You can't criticize certain players for whatever reason. Same thing happened on the basketball board too, said stuff about Brown and Powell it we if I talked about some guys mother😂. Everything can be true doesn't matter. Then guys hate the back ups or other guys because of their love for one player. Makes no sense. They don't realize all the guys play for Auburn.

Go read the Finley thread. If I said that stuff about no I would be banned

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You used quotation marks so could you please show where I said Bo has no talent? 

You asked for it, you got it. "talent isn't there to be great be happy with ok" How many times do you have to see yourself quoted as saying this? aubiefifty already posted it for you. But, here's a link so you'll be happy. https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/185486-hats-off-to-the-uat-players/page/2/#comments

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

You asked for it, you got it. "talent isn't there to be great be happy with ok" How many times do you have to see yourself quoted as saying this? aubiefifty already posted it for you. But, here's a link so you'll be happy. https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/185486-hats-off-to-the-uat-players/page/2/#comments

So you really don't understand that I didn't say Bo didn't have talent? I have NEVER said that. You are a liar. You literally used quotations of a phrase I didn't say. I want an apology or just be content with everybody seeing how you manipulate stuff and lie. 

And 50 literally didn't post anything of the sort. Stop lying. This is a forum, there is literally no point of lying to people you don't even know

Edited by cole256
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Agreed on not too many places to talk ball without people questioning people's character or motivations. Beyond frustrating.  I don't really converse on Twitter but seeing the attacking back and forth on there as well is just ridiculous.  I know you are not much into the current pro wrestling scene (at least that I know of lol), but an example on there is the "competition" between WWE vs AEW. Say one thing about one and its an all out war about why the other is better.  They aren't even the same approach to something meant to be entertaining.  Just appreciate both and shut up 😆 

Oh btw, I'm not into now but I was big into it when I was younger up to college. I met Sid vicious/justice. We share the same b day. I also was on tv once on wcw raw. My cousin touched buff bagwell's arm when he was walking down entering the stage and he jerked away from him then flexed in front of us both. It was the greatest moment of my young life at the time 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Oh btw, I'm not into now but I was big into it when I was younger up to college. I met Sid vicious/justice. We share the same b day. I also was on tv once on wcw raw. My cousin touched buff bagwell's arm when he was walking down entering the stage and he jerked away from him then flexed in front of us both. It was the greatest moment of my young life at the time 😂😂😂

Awesome.  Best are house shows.  All the favorites come to play then.  Slapped hands with Juvi and Rey Mysterio, back when Rey was without the mask.  Big match was DDP. Best time was hacksaw Jim Duggan out there "bending" the 2×4 while hitting on somebody 😆.   

Anyways, exciting times to be a fan.  Lot of variety to suit your tastes.  I prefer AEW which focuses more on the pro wrestling of old with modern high flying intensity skills.  Like specific stories on WWE but overall don't care for that presentation as much anymore now that I've seen something different if that makes sense.  But can't say that on Twitter lol.  Honestly can watch wrestling every night of week these days with a new show. 

25 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Awesome.  Best are house shows.  All the favorites come to play then.  Slapped hands with Juvi and Rey Mysterio, back when Rey was without the mask.  Big match was DDP. Best time was hacksaw Jim Duggan out there "bending" the 2×4 while hitting on somebody 😆.   

Anyways, exciting times to be a fan.  Lot of variety to suit your tastes.  I prefer AEW which focuses more on the pro wrestling of old with modern high flying intensity skills.  Like specific stories on WWE but overall don't care for that presentation as much anymore now that I've seen something different if that makes sense.  But can't say that on Twitter lol.  Honestly can watch wrestling every night of week these days with a new show. 

I love AEW as well. It’s much more edgier like the old days with blood and brutality. They also have high flyers. Wwe is to PG for me. I watch it but AEW comes first for me

• Love 1

1 hour ago, e808 said:

I love AEW as well. It’s much more edgier like the old days with blood and brutality. They also have high flyers. Wwe is to PG for me. I watch it but AEW comes first for me

Looked briefly into the Lexington Dynamite show for end of January.  Nothing cheap remained lol.  First Kentucky show etc. Lots of Kentucky wrestling fans.  Wish I could have made it work with the direction AEW is going.  That show will likely be incredible.  Especially with who may be on roster coming up.  Ringside is like 1800 a person 😆 

• Like 1