my nieces first auburn game..

brankster

im taking my niece to her first auburn game this year, she turns 10 sep. 6th.. her mother is a :ua: fan but ive turned my niece into an die hard :au: fan.. i have never been to auburn with a child before, so there is a lot of places i cant take her.. i have to be good and not goto the bars.. does anyone know of some good places other than the game i could take a 10 year old for fun.. thanks

p.s. i know this might be too soon, but i will have sec championship tickets for sale again.. im keeping two if auburn makes it to the game and ill have 4 for sale... let me know......... brank@bellsouth.net

Guest Tigrinum Major

Take her to Tiger Rags and get her a game shirt.

I don't know about the eagle cage anymore, but they used to let kids go in their and have pictures taken before games. Anyone know?

Take her to Tiger Walk.

Take her to eat at Guthrie's or Cheeburger, Cheeburger or Mellow Mushroom or ... the list goes on and on....

Cheeburger-Cheeburger....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-drool- :homer:

What game are you taking her to? If it's the GA Tech game it might be a little rough. It's a night game so there will be a lot of loaded folks. It's also one of those games where it's standing room only and people will be spilling drinks and tripping on each others toes. The game will probably not be over till midnight either. I don't know where you live, or if you're getting a room, but for me a night game means a loooooong night.

Take her to Tiger Rags and get her a game shirt.

I don't know about the eagle cage anymore, but they used to let kids go in their and have pictures taken before games.  Anyone know?

Take her to Tiger Walk. 

Take her to eat at Guthrie's or Cheeburger, Cheeburger or Mellow Mushroom or ... the list goes on and on....

173580[/snapback]

yea, i was going to give her old school auburn... toomers corner and show her the whole campus... etc... but i was wondering about things like the eagle cage etc... thanks

Sadly enough, the Eagles cage has been torn down, and will be the new location for the student union in a few years.

You should also make a stop at J&M, they usually have something crazy going on for game days.

It will not take up much time but in the Haley Center they do face painting which always has a lot of visitors youg and old.

THE MUSEUM!!!!

Cheeburger Cheeburger

Toomer's for lemonade

Tiger Rags

Mellow Mushroom

Haley Center

J&M

Wings

Tiger Walk

Tail-gating

Pre-game warm ups

etc.... :)

:au::homer:

Guest Tigrinum Major
you gotta take her to the Supper Club

173687[/snapback]

:blink:

thats where i want to go!!!

173767[/snapback]

I was there two weeks ago tonight.

Cold beer, hot rock, expect no mercy!

It was just as much fun at 37 as it was at 19, umm, I mean, uumm, 21.

Archived