Scrimmage Report

Ryan Sanders

Here is a report on the scrimmage.. I got this from Fox6, and I don't remember the exact completion percentage for Cox.. but it was pretty good. He had 3 TDs with 1 Int. Devin A. had the best day at WR (either him or Ben, can't remember. heh). Tray Blackmon had the most solo tackles. :) David Irons has some bruised ribs from a collision with Mix. There was some other injury also, can't remember who it was.

That is just from memory.. I am pretty sure an official article will come out soon about it... which it already has at Auburnsports.com

www.auburntigers.com now has a report on it. ;)

Here is a report on the scrimmage.. I got this from Fox6, and I don't remember the exact completion percentage for Cox.. but it was pretty good. He had 3 TDs with 1 Int. Devin A. had the best day at WR (either him or Ben, can't remember. heh). Tray Blackmon had the most solo tackles. :) David Irons has some bruised ribs from a collision with Mix. There was some other injury also, can't remember who it was.

That is just from memory.. I am pretty sure an official article will come out soon about it... which it already has at Auburnsports.com

www.auburntigers.com now has a report on it. ;)

173923[/snapback]

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Ok, somebody please tell the Irons kid to lay low...wasn't it around this same time last year that we lost him for the season?

I took the high road and didn't hit the gas while they crossed Samford in front of me today....those wo zebras almost made my foot slip though! :lol:

supposedly Cox's pick should have been a TD-it hit PR in the hands in the endzone and he bobbled it up and Herring picked it

Archived