2023 4* Marshall C Micah Handlogten Commits To Florida

ellitor

I used to compete against the high school he went to.  Not a huge place.  Small world. I feel like pearl could really mold him into an NBA player eventually.  Needs to put some serious weight on

I would think the kid will be committed somewhere long before June 14. Just a hunch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I really like this type of big for our usual roster construction over the Broome/Wiley type, personally. Always around the rim, rolls well off of screens, massive radius

Lol Broome and Wiley are nothing alike bruh! Broome is a deft scorer around the basket. Wiley could not catch a pass cleanly consistently until his senior season. I won’t stand for this brooooome slander!!! 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, autan said:

I would think the kid will be committed somewhere long before June 14. Just a hunch.

Just a typo by the OP he is expected in AU next weekend with the Temple guard.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lutzcammed said:

I am living in a dream. I would have hoped by June 14 we had allready acquired all of our transfers 

Thanks! Fixed. April.

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just a typo by the OP he is expected in AU next weekend with the Temple guard.

Oh so I'm just OP now?

Roman Reigns Wwe Universal Champion GIF - Roman Reigns WWE ...

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol Broome and Wiley are nothing alike bruh! Broome is a deft scorer around the basket. Wiley could not catch a pass cleanly consistently until his senior season. I won’t stand for this brooooome slander!!! 😂😂

I honestly think Wiley was pretty crafty there, his hands were not the best but when he caught it, he did his thang

I don’t think we can forget that we had 0 (zero) guards who could throw an entry pass for like 5 years 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Oh so I'm just OP now?

Roman Reigns Wwe Universal Champion GIF - Roman Reigns WWE ...

@GwillMac6 you'd like this one. 

tumblr_5bc36221fd6941b00b18927d1042c3c1_60bd0517_540.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2023 4* Marshall C Micah Handlogten Commits To Florida

I would have liked him but with Broome and Cardwell Center was not a position of need. Now if true that Cardwell is thinking about going with Flannigan to Ole Miss and does. We will need a backup for Broome or we would have to play small when he is out.