Today your starter would be…

gr82b4au

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I have a sinking feeling we are going to be rolling with the three we have. 

But why? 😭

11 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Why would we not be able to land a transfer?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

🥺😢

11 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Why would we not be able to land a transfer?

We don't have unlimited funds.  The ones we have are learning a new system and,,, really aren't as bad as we believe.

We have a real SEC caliber coach now.  He knows what he is doing.

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

We have a real SEC caliber coach now.  He knows what he is doing.

True , he knows. Even he wants a transfer. If he didn’t, he would not bring them in for a visit. 
he is doing whatever he can to get a transfer. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Just now, gr82b4au said:

True , he knows. Even he wants a transfer. If he didn’t, he would not bring them in for a visit. 
he is doing whatever he can to get a transfer. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Yes but,,, he isn't settling for just anyone.  That also tells you something.

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Yes but,,, he isn't settling for just anyone.  That also tells you something.

We're at the end of the rope and we're immediately chasing every QB that enters the portal.

That should tell you something 

• Haha 1

One insider says they don’t think so, another says differently. It’s not the gospel. We will have to wait to see it play out. Be really surprise if Auburn couldn’t land one of the transfer portal guys 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

One insider says they don’t think so, another says differently. It’s not the gospel. We will have to wait to see it play out. Be really surprise if Auburn couldn’t land one of the transfer portal guys 

Whole thing is just so dicey. Seems like maybe we've already waited too long for a boom

19 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

We're at the end of the rope and we're immediately chasing every QB that enters the portal.

It that a true statement?  Perhaps a bit exaggerated? 

6 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

It that a true statement?  Perhaps a bit exaggerated? 

Every QB that has entered the portal over the last week we've immediately contacted them to get them on campus.  We're feverously trying to find a QB

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

We're feverously trying to find a QB

At least one of our tight ends is - hopefully the coaches are just as aggressive

Instead of going off on a tangent on how we need a QB from the Portal I am going to answer the question "Today your QB would be?" Right now it would be RA as he has most experience and we know he adds the run element to offense even though we also know his shortcomings. By Fall camp I think it will be HG because he appears to be more accurate and I believe has more upside as he gets comfortable with the new offense.

2 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Instead of going off on a tangent on how we need a QB from the Portal I am going to answer the question "Today your QB would be?" Right now it would be RA as he has most experience and we know he adds the run element to offense even though we also know his shortcomings. By Fall camp I think it will be HG because he appears to be more accurate and I believe has more upside as he gets comfortable with the new offense.

Neither of these guys are ready it seems and the coaching staff feel that way E.G. they wouldn’t have guys on campus. If we can’t get Casey or the Michigan state QB that would be a major red flag. 

Also one of the insiders on here said if it was today it would be TJ. Another insider says it would be HG. You say it will be RA. That right there tells you all you need to know. These QBs are not ready 

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

The Simpsons gif. Grandpa Simpson walks inside removes his hat places it on the hat rack walks away and, walking in a circle, walks back grabs his hat puts it on his head and leaves as Bart watches.

3 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Hate to break the bad news to you but it would be TeeJJJ if we played a game this weekend. 

Aged poorly quick.  Hopefully your sinking feeling of getting no one will also age poorly quick.  Ha

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

That right there tells you all you need to know. These QBs are not ready 

Or maybe all three are ready and its just too hard to choose....

<Sorry. I had to say it>

Just now, CCTAU said:

Or maybe all three are ready and its just too hard to choose....

<Sorry. I had to say it>

Well, one of the ready ones has now left the plains.

29 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Aged poorly quick.  Hopefully your sinking feeling of getting no one will also age poorly quick.  Ha

If I had seen this earlier I think I would've blown a blood vessel, given his track record of reliability.

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

Agree. Glad he’s gone. We was the best this spring. But that isn’t saying much. 

• Like 2

WDE is usually right but not this time. But maybe you were just being a little sarcastic or maybe teasing some of the anybody but TJF crowd.  TJ just saw the handwriting on the wall. That's all.

Just now, bigbird said:

TJ was 3rd after Spring 

Agreed.   Why else would he leave.   Makes no other sense whatsoever