Jumping on the AU bandwagon?

AUloggerhead

When do ESPN talking heads jump on AU bandwagon?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. When do ESPN talking heads jump on AU bandwagon?

• after Ga Tech
    • after MSU
    • after Ball St
    • after WKU
    • after S. Carolina
    • after Arky
    • after LSU
    • after Ole Miss
    • after UK
    • after UGA
    • after uat
    • after SECCG
    • after Rose Bowl
    • after NFL Draft Day
    • Never

We're going to be good this season. We all know it. The question is, at what point exactly during the season will the thick-headed commentators at ESPN "discover" how good AU is. I'm not talking about nice compliments after a single win, either. I'm talking about when & if they latch onto AU as being the team they start singing the praises to, or they start telling the viewers to "watch out for Auburn."

My take -- we won't hear a thing before we beat LSU. :au: WDE

If CTT loses his mercy for less talented teams they might take notice. avg 50-60 pt. beatdowns....... YEAH. maybe if ever, after ARKY to hype LSU. Of course that is barring any other bumps in the road(GT)

If at anytime it will be after LSU. Last year it wan't until we beat Tennesse in Knoxvegas. Before the game they talked us down, but after they started to change their ways.

I'm going with :usc: . Spurrier's return has already been hyped, and if :au: delivers a convincing woodshed type beating on the fighting chickens. I think the talking heads in the media will begin to take notice. This will begin the pre- :lsu: hype, with :arky: being completely overlooked.

Guest Tigrinum Major
They will want to hype our game with :lsu: just before we play them.

:arky:

175267[/snapback]

Agreed. Plus it will be the first road trip.

And, Raven, as much as I hate to take up for LSU, they are not a media darling.

If Cox looks really sharp along with the rest of the backfield and we "completely" dismantle GT eyes will start to roll our way. If on the other hand we have a so so game against GT, it will take another LSU victory.

I believe the LSU scenario will be the most likely, but I rather like the sound of the first.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Considering LSU and U SC have new head coaches, I don't think they give us any respect until we beat up on GA. All the other games we are expected to win. IMO

When we put up a good show and beat :lsu: in red stick espn will say we are the team to beat in the sec west :lol: We will get only a little love from espn when we beat lsu but the ball will be rolling.

Auburn is going to have to be 6-0 going into Red Stick before the talking heads who no little start to notice the Orange and Blue gang. Right now the only bandwagon ESPN has jumped on is the most legendary bandwagon of all, that's right Alabama, Rowl Tahd! :puke:

Archived