Auburn Radio broadcast

macus23

I didn't get a chance to listen to the game on the Auburn radio broadcast. I was curious about how well Jason Campbell performed for his first game. 

It was good to see that Stan White was honored on the field. He did a fantastic job for the last 22 years. Charlie Trotman was great before Stan took over.

So how was it?  Did you like JC on the call?

• Like 1

Thanks for the link, Viper! I enjoyed getting a chance to listen. I thought Jason was really good! I think it'll be great fun to hear him when we play a big game against an SEC rival. I can't help but love that Cadillac, Ronnie, & Jason are all part of Auburn football Saturdays. Will Herring too!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TigerTennis80 said:

I can't help but love that Cadillac, Ronnie, & Jason are all part of Auburn football Saturdays. 

Yeah, they are three guys that have a enough money to do whatever they want. Cool that they choose to be here. 

I was not that impressed with Jason.  I only listened to second half,  but thought he has a lot of growth to do in the role.  Andy had to correct him a couple of times. Kept calling for players who were not even dressed out. He should know those things.