pic of Sam Pittman

aubiefifty

holy cow!  anyway i did not want to deprive you guys.........

F5C2FtzWIAAiCV4.jpg

• Haha 3

for the record i actually like sam.............

• WarTiger changed the title to pic of Sam Pittman
13 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

More like Sam Titman 😂

my last ex did not have half that............lol

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

for the record i actually like sam.............

I do too. Other than Hugh Freeze, Pittman is my favorite head coach that's currently coaching. I'm not real sure if he's a good X's and O's coach but his personality makes him very likeable. 

There's a show on SEC Network called Marty & McGee. They do a show every year from SEC Media Days in Nashville. They do sit down interviews with SEC East coaches and then the SEC West coaches. Each division is a 1 hour show. If you can, go watch it or maybe watch it on YouTube if somebody has posted them. It really shows the personal side of each coach and they mainly talk about subjects not related to football. 

Just watching each coach, Sam Pittman is definitely the coolest and funniest coach in my opinion. He's very humble and seems like he's just a normal guy that's funny as heck. Coach Freeze knocked it outta the park too on that show. Freeze is just a natural speaker and he seems so comfortable talking to anybody. I think that's one of the main reasons why he has always been good in recruiting. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2023 at 5:04 PM, AUGoo said:

Eyewash!!

th-3227049438.jpeg

th-4083308692.jpeg

it has been a few years since i did a shot of ta killya out a good looking womans belly button.