*Official Auburn vs. Samford Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, WarrrEagleHey said:

I feel like this Robby passing success is just going to muddy the water and keep our QB situation in limbo 😬

Nah. But I do hope he gets better. It would be a great change up at times. And it would make the red zone more interesting.

Robby coming in and throwing that pretty is going to complicate things. Hugh doesn’t seem to be ver decisive with his decisions. He probably sitting on the sideline like

image.gif.7d74f8f8e2617f25bd4c7132e598b655.gif

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Robby coming in and throwing that pretty is going to complicate things. Hugh doesn’t seem to be ver decisive with his decisions. He probably sitting on the sideline like

Hugh Freeze likes RA types because of the potential. This was a weird game. I honestly don’t know what to make of this team. 

1 minute ago, 33gles said:

Murray seems to really appreciate Jordan Hare. That's one advantage of having former opponents in the broadcast booth.

He’s one of the few opponents who played there three times. He was there when the schedule flipped and we had home two years in a row.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Stick with Thorne. No idea who the Samford backups are, could be why RA cut through them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Said basically the same thing. I don't think this will help the wishy washy QB situation. I just wish someone would rise head and shoulders above and make it a clear choice. Prior to Robby's good throws, I felt like PT elevated himself and looked much better. His running was 👌 and I thought he was pulling away from the other two 'nipping at his heels'. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Not just SEC+, streaming is always significantly behind live.

True.

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

The offense would be off the chart with a RA who could complete 60% of his passes..

If Ashford had decent/consistent  accuracy he’d be a high round pick QB

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Spartan fans told us as much. But we were all like “nahhh”. 

Yep the same happened with Harsin. Boise fans were celebrating that he was gone and Auburn fans didn’t listen to that either 

14 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nah. Payton looked pretty good.

17 minutes ago, 33gles said:

Murray seems to really appreciate Jordan Hare. That's one advantage of having former opponents in the broadcast booth.

I have to say both Murray and McElroy speak very positively about Auburn.