Jake Crain - Charlie 5 Debate

AUApostle

• AUApostle changed the title to Jake Crain - Charlie 5 Debate

Jake Crain is quite possibly the biggest douche bag on the planet. I had to listen to that whole thing in 3 segments, because I kept getting so irritated with how he acted.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 3

Jake better watch his self or we over here at AuFamily are going to have to sick the big dogs on him. And by big dog, I mean big bird. Our big yellow feathered idiot could take Jboy to Sunday school!

@bigbird

image.gif.e01f04ebdfea98d8e5ac8ff6782c45cf.gif

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Jake better watch his self or we over here at AuFamily are going to have to sick the big dogs on him. And by big dog, I mean big bird. Our big yellow feathered idiot could take Jboy to Sunday school!

@bigbird

image.gif.e01f04ebdfea98d8e5ac8ff6782c45cf.gif

There are plenty here that know more than me. That said,... 

You have to commend Blackerby for being one of the few Auburn guys who will immerse himself full body into the mud for quality entertainment. He raised the bar from the episode with TJ’s dad with this one 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Dad sent me this video, watched about 5-10 mins & turned it off. Was making me mad listening to that obnoxious idiot. 

Jake Crain needs his face beat in.

Nobody is right or wrong…just have diff opinions & that is okay. The disrespect & name calling…is very very childish, petty. Do not agree with his tactics. At all…but I guess that’s why he does it. All about the views. 

• Like 2

Zac has light years to go for Jerry Springer status, but he got his toe wet with this one.

He may just have the next video clip drinking game. The trigger word is “scheme.”🤣

Cheers! 

• Haha 1

Jake Crain has a child’s brain and isn’t capable of an adult convo.  “I’m not gonna insult you man” while he continues to insult Charlie 5.  Who are the 100k following him?  

• Like 1

I don’t know what the Twitter convo was, but I imagine it was already testy before. Crain had a certain tone coming into it and Charlie got a couple shots off early with mentioning Shapiro and making fun of Crain’s “professional” football career. Both clearly came into this wanting a mud fight, but Charlie was definitely right in implying that Crain’s sense of authority/knowledge gave him the big head 

I don’t think either were in the right by any means, and it honestly seems like they were approaching these plays from two completely different purviews. I don’t think Charlie knows much about scheme, but he didn’t approach our limitations from a scheme way often times. He just said we didn’t have the guys to execute a jam (or chip!) basically. Fun episode 

I am a little disappointed that Jake took it as far as he did.  I was actually starting to like him too. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cbo said:

Not surprising. Jake is insufferable. 

So surprising! You’d expect people who idolize and hang out with Ben Shapiro and Dave Rubin to be even tempered, humble and respectful to all points of view….

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 7

50 minutes ago, woodford said:

I listened to about 7 seconds. 

I’ll stick to Jason Caldwell, thanks. 

I love Jason Caldwell, but he may be the most calm person I’ve ever listened to. He’s too normal. Yelling and personal insults are all the rage now.

• Haha 1