This should be fun - MNF

gr82be

I know this should technically be in the Non AU sports forum but I am really looking forward to this and not just because it's Green Bay playing. 

https://www.al.com/sports/2023/10/nfls-monday-night-game-to-feature-2-kicking-carlsons.html

“It’s really special,” Daniel Carlson said. “Fun that it’s a Monday night game. There’s a football side of it and then there’s like the personal side of it as well. It’s going to be really special. I’ve talked about all week that it’s going to be a balance: Hey, I got a game to get ready for, but I want to be conscious of taking some moments out and appreciating we’ve both worked really hard. This has been our dream for a while and to see it come to fruition and play against each other is really special.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Anders strikes first. Go Pack go!

• Like 1

Anders 7, Daniel 4

13-10 GB

• Like 1

17-13 LV

Anders 7, Daniel 5

Anders remains perfect for the season. Green Bay is going to struggle with their youth and Anders may be the only way they stay in some games when Love struggles. 

Uncharacteristically poor kicking on Daniel's part, but he came out with a win anyway. Anders did his part even though they lost. So Anders wins the kicking battle, but Daniel wins the game.

Edited by gabo4au