It's official: AU #1 in state

quietfan

I thought they all started UA****. Then again, I haven't had a non-personalized one since the last edition of plates. Why anyone wouldn't personalize it is beyond me (not just AU/UA, but all vanity plates). I mean, it's nothing extra after the vanity tag that I can remember.

176762[/snapback]

I've often wondered why anyone wouldn't personalize their tag as well. Like you said there's no extra charge.

176905[/snapback]

I'd say it boils down to a lack of imagination. There are few combinations that work with BEAR being the first 4 letters chosen from the 7 letter allowance. The "UA12NCS" tag is already claimed. I hear it is registered to a 1973 primer gray colored Ford F-150 in Bibb county with dried Beech-Nut drippings running down the driver and passenger side doors.

I thought they all started UA****. Then again, I haven't had a non-personalized one since the last edition of plates. Why anyone wouldn't personalize it is beyond me (not just AU/UA, but all vanity plates). I mean, it's nothing extra after the vanity tag that I can remember.

176762[/snapback]

I've often wondered why anyone wouldn't personalize their tag as well. Like you said there's no extra charge.

To each his own and for those who like personalized tags, I say, "Enjoy". The reason I don't want a personalized tag is that I prefer to maintain as much anonimity as possible--I choose not to decorate my car with anything that draws the attention of strangers. Maybe it's mere humility on my part, or maybe my paranoia is a little overactive.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Maybe it's mere humility on my part, or maybe my paranoia is a little overactive.

177034[/snapback]

Just becaus eyou're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. :poke:

Archived