*Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread*

abw0004

Well Robbie should cut it up field.  Damn I'm tired of the QB position not moving the ball

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

I understand we aren’t a good football team this year but week after week it’s inexcusable to not ever get those calls when they are this blatant.  

I seriously think the "ungrabable" UA jerseys are actually a detriment. 

Just now, bigbird said:

He went out short. If he extends the ball he makes it. Instead he just floated out short. 

I did see him extend his arm but didn't see where his feet touched 

• Like 1

Just now, Shadow Tiger said:

Please give Holden a chance. 

He’s on the bench for a reason. If there was any chance he could give us a spark, they would’ve tried him already. He must really not be showing out in practice.

Just now, AUBwins said:

Well Robbie should cut it up field.  Damn I'm tired of the QB position not moving the ball

keeps runnning cross field til it's too late to get any positive yardage up-field. Physics isn't his strong suit. Nor is football, apparently.

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I seriously think the "ungrabable" UA jerseys are actually a detriment. 

Seriously. Give them some stretchy sweaters that unravel when grabbed.

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

I want Ashford, Thorne, and Montgomery gone. Straight ******* losers. Ashford is a loser.

Mods. Please respond to this. Personal character Insults to players are not supposed to be tolerated.

Edited by ScotsAU

Just now, ScotsAU said:

He’s on the bench for a reason. If there was any chance he could give us a spark, they would’ve tried him already. He must really not be showing out in practice.

I refuse to believe it.  If we have three scholarship QBs who can’t throw at all then our program has sunk even worse than I thought.  

Just now, jAUSon said:

I want Ashford, Thorne, and Montgomery gone. Straight ******* losers. Ashford is a loser.

Hey. Sober up. These are our players. Would we love to have another Cam? Hell yes. But back off the players.