*Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Look guys let's face it Freeze doesn't give a flying you know what about this season he only cares about the future... He is just trying to make it to next season and beyond it will get better... 

**** him. He doesn't have to live around Ole Miss fans (also literally 2 miles from Briarcrest). I desperately wanted to win two games. This one and against bama. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Freeze checked out a while ago.  He’s counting his money and waiting to go on vacation once the season ends.  

That’s the most depressing sh*t ever to say about a first season head coach that was given a second chance. 

But I think you’re right.

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'm sitting here just laughing.  We are SOOOO bad right now...Like 7th grade c-team bad.  I half expect to see one of our receivers to be chasing a butterfly any minute now

Serious question...Do you think PT is to blame?

Just now, WinForAuburn said:

Can you help us explain it though? So many of us watch cfb all day then we see us and we can't understand how bad we are because it doesn't even make sense. We look to knowledgeable people to help us understand what we are seeing and why. Why is it so hard for us to do a basic pass? I would love a thread from you tomorrow that attempts to give insight to people that want it. 

Well first and foremost, they won’t call it.  Secondly, they won’t call easy completions or passes to get a QB in rhythm.  3rd, Freeze trusts none of the QBs to throw.  

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Look guys let's face it Freeze doesn't give a flying you know what about this season he only cares about the future... He is just trying to make it to next season and beyond it will get better... 

Well it’s refreshing to know our HC doesn’t care about winning games. Hopefully he’ll change this way of thinking next year or perhaps the next.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

That’s the most depressing sh*t ever to say about a first season head coach that was given a second chance. 

But I think you’re right.

I mean you can make a strong case Freeze looks a lot more inept than Harsin did on game days.  

Edited by AUTigergrad08
  • Like 3

Unbelievable.

• Like 2