Impact Plays from the Miss State Game

StatTiger

1 hour ago, maryland tiger said:

Auburn would have scored the same amount of points or more even if Robbie had played the entire game. 

As this is just opinions here ( your just guessing), you may be correct, but most probably would have been running the ball not passing.

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

As this is just opinions here ( your just guessing), you may be correct, but most probably would have been running the ball not passing.

Was he "only" running the ball against buma and LSU last year? Dude threw for over 300 yards against LSU. It's not his fault the team was bad last year. Point is, MSU is a bad team. Your asinine insinuation is baseless. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

This was on CBS though I think. ESPN doesn't have it.

Turns out we are both wrong.  espn doesn’t have full game replays.  

However, you think the CBS afternoon game was that matchup?  Do you know how networks choose games?  A 3-4/4-3 game is not the CBS game.  

4 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Again, it was a bad team which says more about them than Robbie. 

Not arguing your first point.  However, the way Robby (by the way, spell his name correctly or keep it out of your posts) has been utilized makes your second a bold statement.  Not wrong, pre se, just bold.  

13 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Turns out we are both wrong.  espn doesn’t have full game replays.  

However, you think the CBS afternoon game was that matchup?  Do you know how networks choose games?  A 3-4/4-3 game is not the CBS game.  

What? I was merely making an assumption because it wasn't on ESPN. I was at the game and just wanted to watch the replay. Why are you coming at me sideways? And yes...ESPN DOES have full game replays. 

Just now, Browning4AU said:

What? I was merely making an assumption because it wasn't on ESPN. I was at the game and just wanted to watch the replay. Why are you coming at me sideways? And yes...ESPN DOES have full game replays. 

It was on the SEC Network, which is in the espn family of networks.  I couldn’t find a full game replay on the app.  

I wasn’t coming at you, per se.   Just being a smart aleck responder which I apologized for before you posted this.  

1 minute ago, Dwayne Pride said:

It was on the SEC Network, which is in the espn family of networks.

Yep, I'm totally aware that SEC Network is in the ESPN family of networks. 

2 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

I wasn’t coming at you, per se

Per se? 

20 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Seems pretty sideways, but to each their own. 

3 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Just being a smart aleck responder

Serves literally no purpose and only runs people off. Perfect example of why I don't come around nearly as often any more. Additionally, your incessant comments against PT and pro Robby rhetoric is old and not well rounded. The offensive synergy and coaching has been bad. You and people like you that blame a single player for the woes going on is LITERALLY like missing the forest for the trees. 

3 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

Yep, I'm totally aware that SEC Network is in the ESPN family of networks. 

Per se? 

Seems pretty sideways, but to each their own. 

Serves literally no purpose and only runs people off. Perfect example of why I don't come around nearly as often any more. Additionally, your incessant comments against PT and pro Robby rhetoric is old and not well rounded. The offensive synergy and coaching has been bad. You and people like you that blame a single player for the woes going on is LITERALLY like missing the forest for the trees. 

It serves a purpose to entertain me.  If it runs people off, that is on them, not me.  The ignore button was invented for a reason. 

Per se, it was nothing personal against you.  

I do not bash Peyton Thorn.   I have not been anti-any player at all. I have said I liked Robby Ashford but I have been equally questioning how both have been under developed and not utilized to their strengths this year.  Incessant comments against Peyton Thorn?  That is blatantly untrue.  Find ONE comment that I have made that was against him and not questioning staff decisions.  There might be one out there but I doubt it.  Find two and I will be happy to never speak to you again.  

If you can’t, well, I will request permission to say something vulgar to you.  It will be denied but I can at least ask.  

1 hour ago, Dwayne Pride said:

It serves a purpose to entertain me.  If it runs people off, that is on them, not me.  The ignore button was invented for a reason. 

If the fanbase could come together as a team, that would be great. Entertaining yourself at the expense of others is lame. Who out there is literally looking for the ignore button as a lifeline? Super lame. 

Per se, it was nothing personal against you

I didn't take it personally, but if you have to add "per se"...

Peyton Thorn

Make a habit out of misspelling players names eh? But, to my previous comment about the incessant comments against PT, I thought Maryland Tiger's comment was yours. So for that, I apologize and that might have led to my part in this misunderstanding. 

Edited by Browning4AU
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Browning4AU said:

If the fanbase could come together as a team, that would be great. Entertaining yourself at the expense of others is lame. Who out there is literally looking for the ignore button as a lifetime? Super lame. 

I didn't take it personally, but if you have to add "per se"...

Make a habit out of misspelling players names eh? But, to my previous comment about the incessant comments against PT, I thought Maryland Tiger's comment was yours. So for that, I apologize and that might have led to my part in this misunderstanding. 

Well played on the Payton Thorne miscue.  I have a son in law named Peyton and I did leave off the e.  That is ignorance on my part.  “Robby” and “Robbie” are different.  Masculine and feminine spellings.  

Regardless, we good?  Hug it out?  I will leave you be in the future. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, StatTiger said:

It was interesting seeing so many of those plays in slow mo and from different angles. I immediately noticed that: 

1. Thorne threw to his 1st read on all his big throws. Although it appeared that he didn't throw to his 1st read on a couple of his less spectacular throws. It just tells me that a lot of those plays were scripted but at least he executed them perfectly. 

2. There were multiple face masks on them that weren't called and a few holdings on us that weren't called. I'll take the W.

3. Hunter definitively seems to be back. 

16 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

Was he "only" running the ball against buma and LSU last year? Dude threw for over 300 yards against LSU. It's not his fault the team was bad last year. Point is, MSU is a bad team. Your asinine insinuation is baseless. 

Ha, I’m sure glad you didn’t call me an ass. That probably would have hurt my feelings. I know you were just disagreeing with my opinion. Actually my opinion was based more on the “packages” that “THIS” years offensive package designed for RA has been 80% run, 20% pass. That is what my opinion was based on. Great conversation though!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1