*Official Auburn vs. New Mexico State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

Just waiting on the comments of "Saban went 7-6 and lost to Louisiana Monroe his first year at Bama and Kirby went 8-5 and lost to Vanderbilt his first year at Georgia."

Those comments usually pop up a million times when we have a strange game like today.

I've already said it 🤣 ask @cbo

• Haha 2

Honestly , I hope it is hitting this team they can absolutely lose this game. Man, I am so ready for some serious playmakers and game changers to get on this roster. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

Just waiting on the comments of "Saban went 7-6 and lost to Louisiana Monroe his first year at Bama and Kirby went 8-5 and lost to Vanderbilt his first year at Georgia."

Those comments usually pop up a million times when we have a strange game like today.

I hope they carry weight in the future too.

2 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

The refs are fake news!

The deficiencies of this team and coaching staff are not on refs. Once again a very poorly planned game plan. Bama will annihilate this team next week. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

Sarcasm aside, if it translated into a national championship every three years or so for 15 years, I say tank this game. 

Unfortunately, that isn’t the way things work. 

2 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

😂😂 My bad

Of course I was being sarcastic but when those comments do actually show up people actually mean it and I just don't know how you can compare Freeze with either of those two...

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I think the penalty stats need to be reversed. They’ve had 10/90 and we’ve got 6/45. 

Not that it really matters but I went through the play by play and counted. But I counted a total of 6 NM state penalties in the 1st half, 3 in the 1st quarter and 3 in the second. The same box score sheet that hoke posted said nm state has 7 penalties for 75 yards after the 1st quarter which doesn't feel right and the play by play doesn't support that. Of those penalties 3 of them were delay of game/false start. I'm trying to figure out these other 3-4 penalties bc I am genuinely curious it did not feel like they were penalized 10 times.

Just now, Old fan 47 said:

The deficiencies of this team and coaching staff are not on refs. Once again a very poorly planned game plan. Bama will annihilate this team next week. 

I remember a comment during last weeks game thread that said "Funny how nobody complained about the refs at all today when we won 48-10" 

8 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

None of the numbers are right. I kept count. It’s 11 on us and 5 on them.

Sounds more like what I saw. 

6 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

I wouldn't put this on gameplan. Execution however, yes. And lack of focus/taking opponent for granted. 

Edited by WeaglWeaglWDE