NMSU Post mortem

TitanTiger

27 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Ok, champ, you keep doing you. No passive aggressiveness here, my opinion was just that and yours is what it is.

Oh my goodness, I had a typo, so I may need to go before the grammar police to see what my fine is. Pointing it out says more about you and your maturity level than it does me putting an extra “know” into my response.

It appears you have some “ism” where you feel you have to get the last word in, so go ahead and respond, and we’ll give you the internet trophy of superiority today. Just put it next to all the other ones.

I mean the reply you made to cbo and that I replied to was literally you being passive aggressive.  

I was poking fun about your typo because it made your statement hard to understand, I clearly wasn’t being serious but that was missed so sorry about that. 

Well your third paragraph is just a weird response seeing as we are on a message board designed for people to respond to each other.

In the future, you probably should refrain from using personal insults, especially ones that denigrate people with learning disabilities. Saying “you have some “ism””  as an insult is pretty immature. If you get so worked up by people disagreeing with you on a message board that you have pull out insults like that, you should really just take a break and not respond.  

Sorry I got under your skin, I’ll add you to the ignore list so we don’t interact again for your sake.

Edited by Didba

5 minutes ago, e808 said:

Ok do u think NMSt competes with UGA or keeps it close. Also talent doesn’t equal success . Otherwise Jimbo would have a job. I am not saying Freeze should be fired but for right now the lose is bad as it gets. Auburn never really gained traction anytime in the game

I agree with what u say. But emotion plays a part as well. Esp when your roster is nowhere close to an SEC roster. .

6 minutes ago, e808 said:

Ok do u think NMSt competes with UGA or keeps it close. Also talent doesn’t equal success . Otherwise Jimbo would have a job. I am not saying Freeze should be fired but for right now the lose is bad as it gets. Auburn never really gained traction anytime in the game

We were beat as soon as the game started. We weren’t prepared and the players were not respectable of their opponent. I am willing to bet game prep was mostly preparing for Bama and that is where the players mindset was. Now if we compete with Bama I don’t want to see any changing of narratives. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I agree with what u say. But emotion plays a part as well. Esp when your roster is nowhere close to an SEC roster. .

How are u defining an SEC roster because the stats say it’s not as bad as u trying to relay. Are u saying they are wrong. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

We were beat as soon as the game started. We weren’t prepared and the players were not respectable of their opponent. I am willing to bet game prep was mostly preparing for Bama and that is where the players mindset was. Now if we compete with Bama I don’t want to see any changing of narratives. 

Big facts

1 minute ago, e808 said:

How are u defining an SEC roster because the stats say it’s not as bad as u trying to relay. Are u saying they are wrong. 

U can't honestly believe we have a SEC roster that can compete week in and week out. I don't care about transfer rankings.  My eyes tell me it's not SEC level. There was a reason all those cats signed with G5 schools

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yes, I do have proof. 75% of our team is made up of JUCO, App St, Vandy, Tulsa, Purdue,  North Texas, FIU. W. KY, The list goes on and on. Our WR room is worse than G 5. Not only a G 5 roster, but a G5 roster that's been together 8 months

This...

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

U can't honestly believe we have a SEC roster that can compete week in and week out. I don't care about transfer rankings.  My eyes tell me it's not SEC level. There was a reason all those cats signed with G5 schools

Stop moving the goal posts man. Your first sentence attempts to move the goalposts. 

Further, they aren’t talking about “your eyes” they are talking about what the actual recruiting sites say.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Obviously u are basing ur narrative off Tamu,LSU ,UGA and Bama . U can’t really can’t include Tamu because they haven’t won anything . Again the stats say otherwise. So how do u explain that

So we need SEC players at every starting position to beat New Mexico State?

Does Hawaii therefore have SEC players? UMASS has SEC players? 

If we don't have adequate SEC players, how did we keep it within 7 against both Georgia and Ole Miss? I take it that must have simply been prodigious coaching then? 

Fun fact: Ole Miss' two best receivers are both from G5 schools. Or is the point here supposed to be that our G5 transfers are just really really bad? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I'm getting blasted in here bro. Even though the proof is right there 

You are getting blasted because you claim the proof is right there but then when saying what’s your proof? You respond, “Your eyes”. That ain’t proof man, that’s opinion. Proof is recruiting ranks, stats, class ranking, position rankings, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I don’t think that’s what he said or what he was even implying. I think most of us feel we have enough talent on team and the coaches should be doing their jobs well enough that we shouldn’t lose to NMSU by 21 points.

• Like 1

This meltdown thread just keeps giving and giving. It’s entertaining on a Sunday where FedEx has screwed me for the 6th day in a row after losing my new laptop in their warehouse and being unable to “locate” it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Didba said:

You are getting blasted because you claim the proof is right there but then when saying what’s your proof? You respond, “Your eyes”. That ain’t proof man, that’s opinion. Proof is recruiting ranks, stats, class ranking, position rankings, etc. 

The proof is in the fact these guys are G5 transfers. There is a reason they signed G5 to begin with. Why didn't Bama, GA LSU sign them?

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

The proof is in the fact these guys are G5 transfers. There is a reason they signed G5 to begin with. Why didn't Bama, GA LSU sign them?

You just saying that isn’t proof was my point. I get what you are saying but others are saying the rankings don’t support that. 

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

Stop moving the goal posts man. Your first sentence attempts to move the goalposts. 

Further, they aren’t talking about “your eyes” they are talking about what the actual recruiting sites say.  

At this point I think it’s just to have a conversation. We know it’s not UGA or Bama level talent that’s obvious. To say Auburns talent is close to NMST is laughable 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, metafour said:

So we need SEC players at every starting position to beat New Mexico State?

Does Hawaii therefore have SEC players? UMASS has SEC players? 

If we don't have adequate SEC players, how did we keep it within 7 against both Georgia and Ole Miss? I take it that must have simply been prodigious coaching then? 

Fun fact: Ole Miss' two best receivers are both from G5 schools. Or is the point here supposed to be that our G5 transfers are just really really bad? 

As u know, there are exceptions to everything

Just like some 5* don't pan out. How many G5 transfers is lane kiffin playing compared to us?

17 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I'm getting blasted in here bro. Even though the proof is right there 

You are both right.

1) We do not have SEC Calibre Recruits. Hell Potato Boy didnt even recruit for two f'in years. How can you have recruits when you dont even break a sweat doing it? We didnt sign one recruit on NSD. Not even Vandy sucked that bad, EVER.

2) We are definitely more talented than NMSU. We had a complete break down out there last nite. The team was not prepared at all. Even at that, this team did not fight back at all. They never got mad. They never got physical. They pretty much quit. 

Our OL and DL are much bigger and better than NMSUs. Why did our OL and DL get their asses handed to them all night then? 

You dont have to prep a team to fight back. Ours didnt even try to fight back on any level. Late in the 4th and we are still letting them shove the ball down our throats and not taking any leadership to stop it. We have no team leadership and it showed MASSIVELY last night as our OL and DL got bitch slapped out of JHS for 60 solid minutes.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Now watch us beat Bama this week and NMSU lose.  

I want to hear the rationale if that happens. 

I wished that was a bridge we could cross for a multitude of reasons. 😂

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

As u know, there are exceptions to everything

Just like some 5* don't pan out. How many G5 transfers is lane kiffin playing compared to us?

Check 24/7 sports. Also, isn’t it possible that someone transferring from G5 is transferring because when they came out of high school they were graded low for a number of reasons but now have transferred to SEC schools because of XYZ reasons making them SEC caliber players?

I mean surely there are players at the G5 level that continue to develop and grow thus leading to their transfer?

• Like 1