NMSU Post mortem

TitanTiger

On 11/20/2023 at 12:17 PM, NWALA Tiger said:

For whoever was at the game Sat. Did we have receiver's running open? It's hard to tell on TV. Did Thorne just hold on too long or were guys covered?

I don’t him he had a terrible game from that perspective. Some of his key completions were undone because of penalties. 

5 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

image.png

Hard to do when you have been spouting your nonsense for close to 20 years.  You are the worst of the worst.  Acting like you have some insider knowledge and all you are is a reformed Alabama fan that craves attention.  I wish you would go back to your roots. 

3 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

I don’t him he had a terrible game from that perspective. Some of his key completions were undone because of penalties. 

re watching the game, the series around 12:00 mark in 3rd Qtr.  thorne is abysmal.  Freeze is visibly frustrated with his decisions.  WR's open all over the middle.  Checkdown Charlie has his mind made up to dump it off, though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Hard to do when you have been spouting your nonsense for close to 20 years.  You are the worst of the worst.  Acting like you have some insider knowledge and all you are is a reformed Alabama fan that craves attention.  I wish you would go back to your roots. 

Man, you could not be more wrong if you tried. Come back and talk some real smack when you post count gets above your credit score.

Edited by DKW 86

48 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Man, you could not be more wrong if you tried. Come back and talk some real smack when you post count gets above your credit score.

Come back with some substance, Bammer.  

You are a reformed Bammer who puts more stock in a coach than the institution.  

You took people’s money years ago and when you sold the website, none of them got s***.  

You spout nonsense and have your lackeys ban people when it suits you. 

How’s the drill press job going these days?

6 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Come back with some substance, Bammer.  

You are a reformed Bammer who puts more stock in a coach than the institution.  

You took people’s money years ago and when you sold the website, none of them got s***.  

You spout nonsense and have your lackeys ban people when it suits you. 

How’s the drill press job going these days?

Oh...what is that smell...

27 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Oh...what is that smell...

Your breath?

Your BO?

Rancid food in that beard?

The landfill you live next to?

Did you forget to wipe again, David?

Edited by Dwayne Pride

25 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

I killed a man with a trident. 

Where’d you even get one of those, Brick?

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Dwayne and DKW have what appears to be a disagreement. What are you goobers talking about lol??? 

Like somebody’s hangry and the other just ate the last can of vienna sausages. Dangerous. 

• Haha 1

Here's a postmortem for ya.

https://247sports.com/season/2023-football/collegeteamtalentcomposite/

We lost to a team with bottom of FBS talent despite being ranked 18th ourselves. Not only that, but Freeze has been owned by Jerry Kill/NMSt. in back-to-back years to the tune of 80-24. Meanwhile Jamey Chadwell is at Liberty doing what Freeze could never do, and is recruiting better than Freeze ever did at Liberty. Oh, not to mention he beat New Mexico State despite having the less talented roster of the two.

But hey, I guess if you just keep throwing money at the dumpster fire eventually it will be smothered out.

Screenshot_20231122_231812_Brave.png

Screenshot_20231122_231830_Brave.png

Screenshot_20231122_231836_Brave.png

15 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

For the record, my post count IS above my credit score.  

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

For the record, my post count IS above my credit score.  

If you are rocking a 581, you have some serious work to do. All is not lost. Plenty of good info out there to help you. You can do it little camper! 🤪

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dwayne Pride said:

I killed a man with a trident. 

how far did you have to throw it or was it close combat?

man this is epic! alas it will get locked but hell back in the day lke and laura was not this much fun! i love both of these cats for the record.......