NMSU Post mortem

TitanTiger

1 hour ago, AUApostle said:

No we’re good.

The rant is like a hive for banned misfits.

i tried the rant but they are too clicky so to speak.only corch wouldtalk to me and it was because he knew me here before he was removed.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am a weird cat and i own it but i liked pride. he was playing and using sarcastic humor most of the time until he got too personal with another member. i tied up with him over my lazy typing so i watched him and came to like his humor.

I thought he was kind of a prick but whatever. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

I thought he was kind of a prick but whatever. 

you are more than welcome to your take on it.  once i laughed at one of his jokes he lightened up and became fun with me. shrugs. i hope this does not hurt our friendship asi was hoping for a great christmas present from you this year...........

On 11/23/2023 at 1:46 PM, aubiefifty said:

yes he did get banned. he was being funny and slipped up and got personal.

And challenged WDE to a fight🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you are more than welcome to your take on it.  once i laughed at one of his jokes he lightened up and became fun with me. shrugs. i hope this does not hurt our friendship asi was hoping for a great christmas present from you this year...........

We’re all good, bud. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, CR said:

And challenged WDE to a fight🤣

i missed that one...........

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i missed that one...........

I forget the details of the argument but corch kept arguing with WDE and finally tried to get him to meet somewhere and settle it with fists. Then he started insulting the mods who told him to cool down. Dont think he made it long after that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CR said:

I forget the details of the argument but corch kept arguing with WDE and finally tried to get him to meet somewhere and settle it with fists. Then he started insulting the mods who told him to cool down. Dont think he made it long after that.

I kind of remember that now. Truly hilarious behavior. 

1 hour ago, sevenlee36 said:

I think they pulled off a close one against Jax St today. They are now 10-3. They have to be in the playoff conversations 

I'm sure this is supposed to make me feel better,  but it doesn't.  :big:

10 hours ago, EagleEye67 said:

I'm sure this is supposed to make me feel better,  but it doesn't.  :big:

Nope. Our best chance of washing that New Mexico St loss off was beating Alabama. We will be reminded of that loss forever.

• Like 1

For what it’s worth, 12-0 Liberty is trailing NMSU right now. Not excusing the loss. We should never lose to a group of 5 team, especially not the way we did. But I do think it is fair to say we all underestimated NMSU. This team is better than the one that UMass beat to start the year. 

2 hours ago, ScotsAU said:

For what it’s worth, 12-0 Liberty is trailing NMSU right now. Not excusing the loss. We should never lose to a group of 5 team, especially not the way we did. But I do think it is fair to say we all underestimated NMSU. This team is better than the one that UMass beat to start the year. 

Well u also have to factor that it’s hard to beat a team twice in a season. Liberty has already beat them once

1 hour ago, e808 said:

Well u also have to factor that it’s hard to beat a team twice in a season. Liberty has already beat them once

Liberty did the double. From a 5-loss season a year ago with CHF as their head coach to undefeated and ranked.  Go figure...

• Like 1