Mark Stoops staying at Kentucky (updated)

TigerPAC

I like Stoops but not sure he’ll get them where they want to go. I’m hoping he doesn’t. 

Honestly think Stoops would do extremely well at TAMU, a school focused on football first. Kentucky is basketball first and have claimed that.  Kentucky teams always play hard.  Probably need a different SC coach because they always have injuries derail their season

Stoops was asked postgame about the A&M job and said he is 100% staying at Kentucky and he said he's a Wildcat. 

From what everybody was reporting, it was pretty much a done deal but then the A&M fans revolted similar to how Tennessee stopped the Schiano hire or we stopped the Kevin Steele hire in 2020. I just wonder if Stoops for sure accepted the job but later backed out once he saw how the fans revolted? Or it could've been mutual between A&M and Stoops. 

He fits Kentucky alot better and those fans love him there. I just wonder where A&M turns now?

• WarTiger changed the title to Mark Stoops staying at Kentucky (updated)

Saw were the Board of Regents nixed the deal. I don’t understand why some are so high on Stoops…his winning % is less than 54%. He’s had some very good seasons and obviously some very bad.  No way should TAMU pay $76MM to hire Stoops!