Luke Deal Returning

RunInRed

• RunInRed changed the title to Luke Deal Returning

Very unselfish player and teammate. Max effort on his blocking. I hope Frazier and Fromm come back too. 

• Like 2

Lots of people don't think Deal is any good. Lots of people are wrong.  I hope this doesn't push a MRD type to want to leave. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

Lots of people don't think Deal is any good. Lots of people are wrong.  I hope this doesn't push a MRD type to want to leave. 

Him and Fromm and Frazier are extremely valuable when we go to those max protect or short yardage formations. Frazier should get more pass targets too, in my opinion.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Him and Fromm and Frazier are extremely valuable when we go to those max protect or short yardage formations. Frazier should get more pass targets too, in my opinion.  

Frazier should’ve been our secret weapon in the Iron Bowl

• Like 4

Let the dude catch at least one pass this coming season. I am really shocked that he is coming back. I am glad he'll be back and I hope he can get some pass targets. 

I thought Frazier would probably enter the transfer portal. I hope he stays. With his size and hands he should get more targets. He and Deal are excellent blockers. RF is getting better maybe learning from those guys and Coach Ben.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

I thought Frazier was out of years? 

Brandon was in the 2020 class. He receives an extra year of eligibility for the covid season 2021.

1 hour ago, Paladin said:

Brandon was in the 2020 class. He receives an extra year of eligibility for the covid season 2021.

Awesome. Now let’s install the ten yard turnaround pass and throw it to him Five times a game!

• Like 1