Oklahoma State vs Texas Game Thread

yngwie1995

Texas D letting OSU move the ball a little, but they came up with a pick inside the 10.

Texas O moving the ball with ease. 

28-7 now.

I sure hate that they may keep bama out of the playoffs with a win here. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

BTW, I hope Texas doesn't take their foot off of the gas. And I doubt they will. They need to impress the voters, and make sure they make it into the playoffs. 

That and avenging the dead longhorn.

• Like 2

OSU with some BS there. Taking their time running in defensive players. Running out the play clock, causing a delay of game.

Texas has to settle for a FG attempt and misses. Should have used that timeout. :(

Edited by yngwie1995

10 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

So if bama beats uga, does texas make the playoff...I think its crap that they would take bama but leave texas out, but my guess that would be what happens...

Assuming Michigan wins tonight, then Washington and Michigan are in.

That leaves 2 spots.

IMO, uga doesn't drop out unless they get blown out. A close loss, and they stay in.

The other spot is for: FSU, Texas, bama or tOSU. 

I think FSU loses to Louisville tonight.

I think tOSU's best chance for slipping in was Texas losing, and that's not happening. Of course, if both Michigan and FSU lose, who knows? 

The way Texas is routing OSU, I don't see bama jumping them, unless somehow they blowout uga. 

My prediction:

uga

Michigan

Texas

Washington

I think Texas gets the #3 seed because of the domination today, and I think they'll feed the weaker Washington team to uga as a gimme. Of course, I'd love to see Washington beat uga. 

We'll see, I guess. That's why they play the games.

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

So if bama beats uga, does texas make the playoff...I think its crap that they would take bama but leave texas out, but my guess that would be what happens...

Texas will trump Bama. I just hope Bama does good in the Peach or Cotton bowl. They are not getting in!