2024 Early National Signing Day

Zeek

2 minutes ago, Never2Yield said:

What?

Walker White is live with On3 right now. He stated that the coaches couldn't reach Perry and asked him to reach out. He couldn't get Perry. Meanwhile the video was showing Perry looking at his phone the whole time. 

Edited by Chaotic_zx
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chaotic_zx said:

Walker White is live with On3 right now. He stated that the coaches couldn't reach Perry and asked him to reach out. He couldn't get Perry. Meanwhile the video was showing him looking at his phone the whole time. 

What’s he supposed to do? Take a call sitting at the table interrupting the other guys moment? He signed with Auburn. Who cares?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Walker White is live with On3 right now. He stated that the coaches couldn't reach Perry and asked him to reach out. He couldn't get Perry. Meanwhile the video was showing him looking at his phone the whole time. 

I would wait for clarity before I accused the young man of doing something “low down”.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I would wait for clarity before I accused the young man of doing something “low down”.

I get that context matters that is lost via text posts. It was stated tongue in cheek sarcastically. Perry was either trolling or was still entertaining options. Likely trolling.

Let me go back and edit so people will chill out. 

Edited by Chaotic_zx

These things are coming in slower than normal. Maybe it's due to the increased drama that seems to get bigger and bigger ever year. Just a few years ago we could count on 80% of signatures being in by 9:00.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Walker White is live with On3 right now. He stated that the coaches couldn't reach Perry and asked him to reach out. He couldn't get Perry. Meanwhile the video was showing Perry looking at his phone the whole time. 

He was already signed. He sent it in hours ago. That is why they immediately announced it asap after he took off his jacket and was seen wearing a AU jersey.

• Like 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

He was already signed. He sent it in hours ago. That is why they immediately announced it asap after he took off his jacket and was seen wearing a AU jersey.

Well I stand corrected. My levity was a mistake. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

At what site do we get such up to the minute information as this?

Just now, Mikey said:

On3. 

Perry did everything right. Signed early to Auburn and played with bammer's hearts. Can't ask for anything else before you start your career as a 1000 yard receiver as a freshman. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

I think it was speculation since auburn released the information so quickly, there was an assumption that they already had his signature do to how fast they posted...they normally do not post until they have the paperwork. That was how I heard it being discussed.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

What have we done in regards to running back...

Working to keep Jarquez another year. 

Edited by maryland tiger
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

On3. 

The incommunicado information is on the On3 recruiting live show. It was in the Walker White interview. The timing might be off but it absolutely happened. The levity was not construed how I wished and therefor was not funny.  At the end of the day, he signed with Auburn. Great news BTW.

• Thanks 1