2024 Early National Signing Day

Zeek

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@Zeek Will this be our day of thread next Wednesday?

Yes sir! 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Very good class if it happens. Those recruits in the red letters are commits. Are those prospects in the black letters ones you hope we sign or that you think will sign with AU?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, autan said:

Very good class if it happens. Those recruits in the red letters are commits. Are those prospects in the black letters ones you hope we sign or that you think will sign with AU?

I'm pretty sure they're just kids very high on the board we are pushing for.

5 hours ago, autan said:

@autan the ones not in Orange are the targets left on our board from the high school and Juco levels. Although I’m not sure why Kevin Riley is still on there. He’s not on JLee’s hotboard anymore. Same goes for the Kentucky tight end.

11 hours ago, autan said:

Yeah I guess I need the decoder ring also, are the one's in black kids that we are targeting but have committed to other schools but we are hoping to flip? Trying to follow more of the recruiting now and just wanted to make sure I understood the posting, thanks for posting.

37 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Yeah I guess I need the decoder ring also, are the one's in black kids that we are targeting but have committed to other schools but we are hoping to flip? Trying to follow more of the recruiting now and just wanted to make sure I understood the posting, thanks for posting.

Yeah the ones in black letters are the guys we don’t have but we want

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2023 at 2:29 PM, Zeek said:

Hello everyone and welcome to the official 2024 ENSD Discussion Thread! Here is my preview of Auburn's recruiting efforts and what we could do to finish strong. I am going to link all of the high school names linked to Auburn. Personally, I am going to wait until after the high school Early National Signing Day (ENSD) to look more into portal targets and needs. Those numbers shift as our high school signings are made official.

Quarterback (1 )

4* Walker White - Auburn Commit

Running Back (0-1)

4* David Eziomume - Clemson Commit

4* Kevin Riley - Miami Commit

Wide Receiver (4-5)

5* Cam Coleman - Auburn Commit

5* Perry Thompson - Auburn Commit

4* Bryce Cain - Auburn Commit

4* Malcolm Simmons - Auburn Commit

2025 5* Ryan Williams - Alabama Commit

Tight Ends (1)

3* Martavious Collins - Auburn Commit*

3* Willie Rodriguez - Kentucky Commit

Offensive Line (2-3)

4* DeAndre Carter - Auburn Commit

4* Coen Echols - Recently Decommitted from TAMU

NR JUCO Seth Wilfred

3* Favour Edwin 

Defensive Line (4-5)

5* LJ McCray - Florida Commit

4* TJ Lindsey - Auburn Commit

4* Amaris Williams - Florida Commit

3* Malik Blocton - Auburn Commit

3* Dimitry Nicolas - Auburn Commit

Linebackers (4)

5* Demarcus Riddick - Auburn Commit

4* Joseph Phillips - Auburn Commit

4* Jamonta Waller - Auburn Commit

3* D'Angelo Barber - Auburn Commit

Cornerbacks (1)

4* Jalyn Crawford - Auburn Commit

Safeties (4-5)

5* KJ Bolden - FSU Commit

4* A'Mon Lane - Auburn Commit

4* Kensley Faustin - Auburn Commit

3* JUCO Laquan Robinson - Auburn Commit

3* Kaleb Harris - Auburn Commit

That makes 19 commitments but our one TE commit isn't going to stick. Auburn isn't going to accept Collins in this class; meaning that we are really sitting at 18 commitments. Obviously we are hoping all the other commitments stick and we can get their signature in the next ten days. While I don't know how many high schoolers we are going to take it looks like we're in a legitimate position to add 4-5 in this window.

KJ Bolden, LJ McCray, Seth Wilfred, Coen Echols, and possibly Ryan Williams are names to watch. 

There is a chance Auburn sneaks a punter in at some point. Some believe that Oscar Chapman is likely heading to the NFL.

Just one week away!

Amaris Williams is looking more likely than previously thought. Seth Wilfred committed so his name is now orange :)

24 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Just one week away!

Amaris Williams is looking more likely than previously thought. Seth Wilfred committed so his name is now orange :)

Any info on McCray? I know Waller is trying to bring him in too

2 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Any info on McCray? I know Waller is trying to bring him in too

It would be awesome but surprising to see McCray and Amaris.

• Thanks 1