Colorado Supreme Court bans Trump from ballot

AU9377

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

He doesn’t deserve an answer.  Nothing I could say will change his warped mind.  I absolutely believe which way he would vote, but would not put words in his mouth.  Rather telling don’t you think?

Yep, tells me I was right. Thanks for confirming.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Missed the whole point.  Both *tried* to alter the EC to change what was duly voted upon to undermine the voting public.  The *celebraties* happened to be, in large part, the cast of the *West Wing* and if you will remember was a pretend President that ran for several years and very popular.  Who do you think were the consultants for this political program.  Was it simply an actor and his staff acting on his own?  Or was he influenced by the White House at the time to do what they did?

So now instead of just believing conspiracy theories, you're positing them?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Your logic seems to be: sure Trump is flawed but Biden is worse, more corrupt, more toxic, possessed by Satan, whatever than trump and therefore they’re making republicans vote for him. A bad man vs a worse man argument I guess.

Question: but there are candidates now in the Republican Party who have a far better chance to beat Biden in the general that the majority of the populace wants, and yet Trump, the weakest candidate,  is curb stomping them. Why? 

Respectfully, picking Trump has nothing to do with Biden in the primaries. Absolutely nothing. Trump isn’t about policy, what’s best for the majority/country, or even logic - it’s something else that’s way over my head.

You’re assuming I want Trump as the Republican nominee.  I don‘t.

I plan on voting for someone else other than Trump in the primaries  Why is Trump ahead, IMO, is he is a fighter and that is an admirable trait in today’s environment.  DeSantis is as much of a fighter, but does not have the personality that attracts voters.

I Trump does come out as the Republican nominee then the choice will come down to what is best for the country.  I have not pulled any punches in my belief that Biden is wrong for the future of our country.  In fact, I can't believe lefties on here can honestly say the country is headed in the correct direction and four more years of Biden is what we need.

Combine that with the next in line is a Claudine Gay type that will fail up to actually run the country.

It really is a bad position the country is in.

10 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Your logic seems to be: sure Trump is flawed but Biden is worse, more corrupt, more toxic, possessed by Satan, whatever than trump and therefore they’re making republicans vote for him. A bad man vs a worse man argument I guess.

Question: but there are candidates now in the Republican Party who have a far better chance to beat Biden in the general that the majority of the populace wants, and yet Trump, the weakest candidate,  is curb stomping them. Why? 

Respectfully, picking Trump has nothing to do with Biden in the primaries. Absolutely nothing. Trump isn’t about policy, what’s best for the majority/country, or even logic - it’s something else that’s way over my head.

There's alot of fallacy in this post.

Trump is not the weakest candidate. Polling shows he's probably the strongest or second strongest in the GOP field against Biden. 

7 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

You’re an idiot.  I gave the reader an option as to what to believe.  Sad rebuttal.

13 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I'll believe and post them if that gives you a better target. 

I made this the other day. Fill this out and give me an idea where y'all stand for a good jumping off point...

5f9a5753c82ac461.thumb.jpg.267158b17d7b62d180aae9e41d51c5fd.jpg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’re an idiot.  I gave the reader an option as to what to believe.  Sad rebuttal.

Why give options instead of just refuting?

And resort to name-calling?

Just now, Leftfield said:

And resort to name-calling?

I’m a flawed individual.

4 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

There's alot of fallacy in this post.

Trump is not the weakest candidate. Polling shows he's probably the strongest or second strongest in the GOP field against Biden. 

I don’t want to start cutting and pasting never ending polls - but halley alone crushes Biden by over 15 pts. Trump has lost ground is 3 straight election cycles - he’s a proven train wreck in general elections.  Picking on ga - a critical battle ground state - a Republican gov but Trump and his chosen candidates have lost every time. 

Supporting Trump is not about beating Biden.

• Like 2

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

I don’t want to start cutting and pasting never ending polls - but halley alone crushes Biden by over 15 pts. Trump has lost ground is 3 straight election cycles - he’s a proven train wreck in general elections.  Picking on ga - a critical battle ground state - a Republican gov but Trump and his chosen candidates have lost every time. 

Supporting Trump is not about beating Biden.

I believe that if trump fell out, the leading GOP candidate would be Vivek, not Haley. Trump supporters wouldn't magically turn establishment as soon as Trump disappeared. I don't think you give enough credit to the Trump supporters hatred of establishment politics. And yes, DeSantis tried to be anti establishment, but no one bought it.

Just now, KansasTiger said:

I believe that if trump fell out, the leading GOP candidate would be Vivek, not Haley. Trump supporters wouldn't magically turn establishment as soon as Trump disappeared. I don't think you give enough credit to the Trump supporters hatred of establishment politics. And yes, DeSantis tried to be anti establishment, but no one bought it.

My point is Trump supporters make it about Hunter and other never ending Hannity supplied narratives that Biden’s a mess. Of course he is. And waters wet.  Theyre so busy going on about dem conspiracies, Nikki’s a necon, desantis is establishment, ect (classic Trump branding technique - ie crooked Hillary) that they forget they’re supporting a sociopath (and most  know it). Republicans need to stop whining that it’s not about blindly supporting Trump.  It is. They have other conservative options and theyre still supporting a guy who violates every moral sense of right and wrong that we’ve all been taught since we were 3. And they’re ok with it.

I’m only asking that they stop saying it’s about the other candidates issues and own that they love the guy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

My point is Trump supporters make it about Hunter and other never ending Hannity supplied narratives that Biden’s a mess. Of course he is. And waters wet.  Theyre so busy going on about dem conspiracies, Nikki’s a necon, desantis is establishment, ect (classic Trump branding technique - ie crooked Hillary) that they forget they’re supporting a sociopath (and most  know it). Republicans need to stop whining that it’s not about blindly supporting Trump.  It is. They have other conservative options and theyre still supporting a guy who violates every moral sense of right and wrong that we’ve all been taught since we were 3. And they’re ok with it.

I’m only asking that they stop saying it’s about the other candidates issues and own that they love the guy.

On the GOP side I'd only consider supporting Vivek or Trump. I dont see the other options you speak of.

Edit: and honestly I don't know a single Trump supporter that watches Hannity.

Edited by KansasTiger

34 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Yeah, nothing more 'anti-establishment' like a wealthy New York Socialite who's spent his entire life rubbing elbows with the nations political elites, who after gaining office surrounded himself with lifelong establishment advisors and appointees. 

Republican voters sure did show the evil "establishment" what for. lol 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Yeah, nothing more 'anti-establishment' like a wealthy New York Socialite who's spent his entire life rubbing elbows with the nations political elites, who after gaining office surrounded himself with lifelong establishment advisors and appointees. 

At some point you can take a guy at face value for what he campaigns on or not. It was that, or support the same old song and dance, which most have written off that they will never do again. 

I have my own reservations about him being truly anti establishment. That have less to do with your overgeneralized attacks. But in the end, I'd still gladly give him a chance over any other candidate.

15 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

There is no ability to be anti establishment and run for president without selling your soul to get funding or being independently wealthy. 

38 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

I don't think you give enough credit to the Trump supporters hatred of establishment politics.

What exactly is “establishment politics”? Were managing a massive democracy of diverse ideologies not a nra chapter meeting. If you can’t compromise and pass laws then you’re just doing contrarian bravado and doing short term executive orders. Again - almost everything Trump did in his 4 years were executive orders that were vaporized by Biden in 24 hrs. 

People confuse kicking butt for 5 mins on the playground with grownup-land getting things  accomplished.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

There is no ability to be anti establishment and run for president without selling your soul to get funding or being independently wealthy. 

So in order to be anti-establishment you have to be part of the establishment. Got it.

12 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

What exactly is “establishment politics”? Were managing a massive democracy of diverse ideologies not a nra chapter meeting. If you can’t compromise and pass laws then you’re just doing contrarian bravado and doing short term executive orders. Again - almost everything Trump did in his 4 years were executive orders that were vaporized by Biden in 24 hrs. 

People confuse kicking butt for 5 mins on the playground with grownup-land getting things  accomplished.

It's really hard to follow your super overgeneralized remarks and analogies. Someone has to make the assessment of what is establishment or not based on each candidate. If you want people like me to support Haley, good luck. That poll that has her +15 over Biden is a pipe dream where they didn't give any conservative any other choices, so of course she looks great cause she's at the finish line against the most hated dem candidate since Carter's second run. But that's pointless to use as an argument, because people who think like I do would never support her.

You overestimate our eagerness to have a compromise filled govt, too. I read a headline that stated this house session passed something like 27 bills vs the usual 300-400. That makes me smile. Our government should have been doing less years ago. Most of my friends greeted that as good news as well.

Edited by KansasTiger
Overherbalized LOL

So in order to be anti-establishment you have to be part of the establishment. Got it.

You're not actually interested in having a discussion are you? Just wanting to troll? I mean, that's OK, I just have to recalibrate how to approach discussing things. Kind of like explaining this stuff to my five year old.

You're not actually interested in having a discussion are you? Just wanting to troll? I mean, that's OK, I just have to recalibrate how to approach discussing things. Kind of like explaining this stuff to my five year old.

With you? No. And the reason is shown by your last sentence. But it's fun to get a jab in when someone thinks they're being profound while saying nonsense.

• Like 1

With you? No. And the reason is shown by your last sentence. But it's fun to get a jab in when someone thinks they're being profound while saying nonsense.

Someone jabs back at you and you use it as justification for why you act like a juvenile in the first place. Thanks for being the personification of the lying, circular logic minded, immature left. 

2 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Someone jabs back at you and you use it as justification for why you act like a juvenile in the first place. Thanks for being the personification of the lying, circular logic minded, immature left. 

It's fun to watch you continue to prove my point. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Most of my friends greeted that as good news as well.

No compromise… Democracy at its best. Im sensing another split the country up solution coming. Which always spooks me out - I’m bailing.

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

No compromise… Democracy at its best. Im sensing another split the country up solution coming. Which always spooks me out - I’m bailing.

Well you elevated that fast. Put some additional ideas and words in my mouth too, on your way out. You're better than that. But ok.

Well you elevated that fast. Put some additional ideas and words in my mouth too, on your way out. You're better than that. But ok.

You’ve said it before. Just wanted to avoid that for both of us.