Colorado Supreme Court bans Trump from ballot

AU9377

The true middle ground approach here is this. Dems removing Trump from the ballot without establishing clear insurrection to save democracy is no different than republicans thinking Trump and Pence could overturn the vote certification without proving voter fraud to save democracy.

Edited by KansasTiger

3 hours ago, KansasTiger said:

The true middle ground approach here is this. Dems removing Trump from the ballot without establishing clear insurrection to save democracy is no different than republicans thinking Trump and Pence could overturn the vote certification without proving voter fraud to save democracy.

How many twists and turns did you have to jump through to get to that justification?  The Republicans you speak of are basing their belief on a proven lie.  There is no gray area there.  That lie was told to them over and over by the candidate himself and his enablers, including Fox Entertainment, who has admitted that they lied to their viewers and that their actions were deliberate attempts to satisfy their audience.

5 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

How many twists and turns did you have to jump through to get to that justification?  The Republicans you speak of are basing their belief on a proven lie.  There is no gray area there.  That lie was told to them over and over by the candidate himself and his enablers, including Fox Entertainment, who has admitted that they lied to their viewers and that their actions were deliberate attempts to satisfy their audience.

Your side is a lie, my side isn't. This forum on a nutshell, everyone. Bias reigns.

2 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Your side is a lie, my side isn't. This forum on a nutshell, everyone. Bias reigns.

The claims that the 2023 election were stolen are LIES.  Proven many times over and over and over and over AGAIN.  Believing in fairy tales should be left to the children.

4 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

The claims that the 2023 election were stolen are LIES.  Proven many times over and over and over and over AGAIN.  Believing in fairy tales should be left to the children.

I never claimed anything was stolen. If you actually read my comment, I said the opposite

13 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

The whole point of my comment was that both actions were based on unsubstantiated beliefs.

The greatest and final proof of trumps instability is that he couldnt control himself since he  left office.. From just returning the classified documents, to letting 2020 go. If he’d just shut up, turn it down, and smile he’d be flying below the radar and crushing all the general polls. He literally can’t help or control himself. Crazy stuff.

32 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

The greatest and final proof of trumps instability is that he couldnt control himself since he  left office.. From just returning the classified documents, to letting 2020 go. If he’d just shut up, turn it down, and smile he’d be flying below the radar and crushing all the general polls. He literally can’t help or control himself. Crazy stuff.

Yeah, he hasn't helped himself, but I don't believe this for an instant. The left, and RINO hate for him was so strong, there was no flying under the radar regardless. The litigation plan being executed now had been planned ever since he left office in case he tried to run again. 

1 minute ago, KansasTiger said:

Yeah, he hasn't helped himself, but I don't believe this for an instant. The left, and RINO hate for him was so strong, there was no flying under the radar regardless. The litigation plan being executed now had been planned ever since he left office in case he tried to run again. 

He brought this on himself through endless, mindless actions. I understand there’s always a them. But imo this is way more than deep state immune system stuff - this is gun in the mouth stuff.

10 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

He brought this on himself through endless, mindless actions. I understand there’s always a them. But imo this is way more than deep state immune system stuff - this is gun in the mouth stuff.

I wasn't even saying Trump is blameless. But if you can't see the other side of an obvious coordinated attack, youre blinded by your hate of him and there's nothing I'm going to say that will convince you otherwise. So I'll save us both some time.

I'm not even sure what to make of your last sentence.

Edited by KansasTiger

4 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

I wasn't even saying Trump is blameless. But if you can't see the other side of an obvious coordinated attack, youre blinded by your hate of him and there's nothing I'm going to say that will convince you otherwise. So I'll save us both some time.

I'm not even sure what to make of your last sentence.

Just that he’s self destructive.

Question - if I’m a Republican (to you maybe a rino), why do I detest Trump?. I don’t have the same issue with other maga candidates. Just ideological differences.  Every single Republican family member and friend I have (and there’s a bunch) now refuses to vote him. Again, why? Maybe it’s a cultural thing.  I don’t think some understand how strongly many reacted to 1/6, not conceding, and the instincts he’s become a creepy cult figure.

What some see as strong defiance, others simply see a treason. It’s not all a conspiracy - many regular citizens (maybe most) see Trump as a threat broader than politics.

18 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Just that he’s self destructive.

Question - if I’m a Republican (to you maybe a rino), why do I detest Trump?. I don’t have the same issue with other maga candidates. Just ideological differences.  Every single Republican family member and friend I have (and there’s a bunch) now refuses to vote him. Again, why? Maybe it’s a cultural thing.  I don’t think some understand how strongly many reacted to 1/6, not conceding, and the instincts he’s become a creepy cult figure.

What some see as strong defiance, others simply see a treason. It’s not all a conspiracy - many regular citizens (maybe most) see Trump as a threat broader than politics.

Answering a question about why you see something a certain way is a recipe for failure.

While I don't prefer Trump, I see alot of the lies generated by msm for what they are. Many RINOs, for lack of a better term, haven't been able to sever that msm nonsense feed to their brain, and therefore can't see through the narrative. The lies of the msm are too numerous to even list, and at some point the natural conclusion of most rational people would be to ignore the manipulative pathological liar in the room.

That's the best I can offer.

8 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Answering a question about why you see something a certain way is a recipe for failure.

While I don't prefer Trump, I see alot of the lies generated by msm for what they are. Many RINOs, for lack of a better term, haven't been able to sever that msm nonsense feed to their brain, and therefore can't see through the narrative. The lies of the msm are too numerous to even list, and at some point the natural conclusion of most rational people would be to ignore the manipulative pathological liar in the room.

That's the best I can offer.

Maybe.  But people saw 1/6 (a gop friend of mine called it the darkest day for the country of his lifetime) as it happened and have watched many of trumps speeches. The recent ones are even more concerning.  Again - I’m not sure this is all the media or political enemies. It’s just him.  We’ll see where this goes.

12 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Maybe.  But people saw 1/6 (a gop friend of mine called it the darkest day for the country of his lifetime) as it happened and have watched many of trumps speeches. The recent ones are even more concerning.  Again - I’m not sure this is all the media or political enemies. It’s just him.  We’ll see where this goes.

I hope your friend is 22. I'd figure 9/11 would be darker.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

🤣  I couldn't help myself. Too easy...

I was just parroting what he said and the impact it had on many. And still does.. Didn’t mean to start yet another “but someone/something else was worse” deflection.