Colorado Supreme Court bans Trump from ballot

AU9377

If I were Biden I’d figure out this whole border problem quick.

He has figured it out. He got rid of the border altogether. Now he's flying in illegals directly.  News you have to get from British papers, smh.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-13155983/Biden-administration-admits-illegal-migrant-secret-flying-program.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

She also threw out thousands of Bush votes in the panhandle as "overvotes" because they selected Bush on the ballot and wrote in Bush on the line for write-in candidates.  So yes she was.

And even after all the recounting continued past the cutoff dates, they still NEVER found votes to give Gore the victory. All he had to do was win his home state of Tennessee and he had it with no question.

That is all true and it still makes the point the same.

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Why keep him out? U like paying $3.50 a gallon gas that will be over $4.00 thus summer?

I'm certain that buying more Russian crude oil would bring the price down.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Something certainly did back 3 or 4 years ago.  If I remember right. During those days we were a net exporter of energy.  

We still are, assuming you're referring to oil. Doesn't matter if we're a net exporter because the price is dictated by the world market. If Russian oil is embargoed, it drives the price up. Conflicts in the middle east always drive them up, as well. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

All I know is gas used to be under 2.00 gallon 4 yrs ago.  Food prices and cost of other goods was lower 4 years ago. 

Yes, but the causes matter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Not really. The world was spinning 4 yrs ago, just like it us today

Safe to assume you wouldn't be a person open to a detailed discussion about global warming?

4 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

When the reality of Trump and Biden finally sets in  I think most sane people will wake up and demand a plan b.  If there ever were a 3rd party scenario , it’s coming soon.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Agree. Of the countless impeachments, taking off the ballot,  and indictments - only a few ever had a prayer of success and looked vindictive and trite from the start. Worse, after 2022 gop midterm implosion, much of the gop had already given up on Trump as 3 time loser.  But the never ending indictments pushed him back into the limelight and energized his brand back to being the deep state persecuted  vigilante. A fighter.

It was warned years ago - if you don’t have a definitive legal kill shot - don’t go there. IMO the left had a huge role in resurrecting a doa Trump. If I were Biden I’d figure out this whole border problem quick.

On the other hand, simply ignoring impeachable offenses for political expediency does not reflect a just democratic society governed by the rule of law.

It does however reflect the lack of moral standards of the current Republican Party.  Big, big change from the era of Watergate.

6 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

What has that got to do with $4.00 gallon gas and high costs of other goods. I like to discuss kitchen table issues.

1b2.gif.f85fb424b78407913993e9ee9c5cc359.gif

2 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

If I were Biden I’d figure out this whole border problem quick.

He has figured it out. He got rid of the border altogether. Now he's flying in illegals directly.  News you have to get from British papers, smh.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-13155983/Biden-administration-admits-illegal-migrant-secret-flying-program.html

Wow, a tabloid article without aliens! :rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

All I know is gas used to be under 2.00 gallon 4 yrs ago.  Food prices and cost of other goods was lower 4 years ago. 

Thanks to the robust Obama economy Trump inherited.  Then came covid.

• Haha 1

In Major Blow To Democracy, Supreme Court Rules Voters Can Vote For Favorite Candidate:

https://babylonbee.com/news/in-shocking-blow-to-democracy-supreme-court-affirms-voters-can-vote-for-candidate-they-want#google_vignette

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Agree. Of the countless impeachments, taking off the ballot,  and indictments - only a few ever had a prayer of success and looked vindictive and trite from the start. Worse, after 2022 gop midterm implosion, much of the gop had already given up on Trump as 3 time loser.  But the never ending indictments pushed him back into the limelight and energized his brand back to being the deep state persecuted  vigilante. A fighter.

It was warned years ago - if you don’t have a definitive legal kill shot - don’t go there. IMO the left had a huge role in resurrecting a doa Trump. If I were Biden I’d figure out this whole border problem quick.

It is a cult like following.  I don't believe any of the other mattered at all.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

What has that got to do with $4.00 gallon gas and high costs of other goods. I like to discuss kitchen table issues.

So you believe that the President dictates the price of gas?

In 2018, the average price per gallon was $3.01.  Today it is approx $3.28.

Edited by AU9377

7 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

keep him out?

Because he’s a terrible human being. You can keep gas prices low while also having some character and integrity. Like Reagan proved years ago. 

Not one single day should go by that we don't remind ourselves that this political divide is fueled by Fox Entertainment News and the other copy cat organizations.

Fox has literally admitted to lying over and over and it doesn't matter one bit. Americans are so easily herded that there only needs to be an issue or two to argue about and one side makes the other into some evil force.  We are our own worse enemy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

So much of the left, including the media, are so blinded by their hatred of Donald Trump that they forget how our system of government is supposed to work.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2024/03/04/trump-supreme-court-colorado-ballot-super-tuesday/72838766007/

News flash: Colorado Republicans brought this lawsuit.

9 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

But the never ending indictments pushed him back into the limelight and energized his brand back to being the deep state persecuted  vigilante. A fighter.

That just demonstrates how pathetic those voters are.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Not one single day should go by that we don't remind ourselves that this political divide is fueled by Fox Entertainment News and the other copy cat organizations

Elon has a differing opinion:

The top line is the relevant one to your post.  I guess we should all get in line with a President that doesn’t protect the border and tries to put his political opponents in jail all the while saying he is the one protecting democracy.  Do you believe that?

On 12/20/2023 at 10:00 AM, Didba said:

It’s gonna get overturned on the DC’s finding of insurrection. 

🤓

Hope all is well, Didba. Bill baby bill!

12 hours ago, AU9377 said:

divide is fueled by Fox Entertainment News

That is the simple explanation I suppose. There is a genuine divide on hot button social issues, religion, same sex marriage, etc. seems to carry over into everything. 

Edited by SaltyTiger

On 3/5/2024 at 8:29 PM, TexasTiger said:

News flash: Colorado Republicans brought this lawsuit.

Doesn't negate the aforementioned opinion. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 9:30 AM, auburnatl1 said:

When the reality of Trump and Biden finally sets in  I think most sane people will wake up and demand a plan b.  If there ever were a 3rd party scenario , it’s coming soon.

https://apnews.com/article/no-labels-candidates-selection-third-party-ea3f28a5e35f0789e873ac42369b0a77

On 3/6/2024 at 8:29 AM, NolaAuTiger said:

🤓

Hope all is well, Didba. Bill baby bill!

Hey, I was pretty close! 

and honestly, it’s probably a good thing it got overturned otherwise it was gonna turn into a shitshow of red states and blue states removing candidates in retaliation. 

Also, won my first trial as second chair in January. Jury awarded our client a six figure judgment so I’ve been busy getting all that wrapped up. 

Edited by Didba
  • Like 2

On 3/6/2024 at 10:10 AM, SaltyTiger said:

That is the simple explanation I suppose. There is a genuine divide on hot button social issues, religion, same sex marriage, etc. seems to carry over into everything. 

Reminds me of the civil rights era.

Progress is always resisted at first.