I've Missed You Guys!

Weegle777

Just wanted to say how much I've missed you all. Lots of life changes and challenges the past few years, which explains my absence here, but hey, you either conquer or be conquered right! Anyway, I hope to be on here much more going forward. You guys are the ones I've never met, but feel like I've known you forever. Love seeing these old names I remember from way back in the Auburn Eagle days still here getting after it! WAR DAMN EAGLE! 💪🏽

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Weegle777 said:

Just wanted to say how much I've missed you all. Lots of life changes and challenges the past few years, which explains my absence here, but hey, you either conquer or be conquered right! Anyway, I hope to be on here much more going forward. You guys are the ones I've never met, but feel like I've known you forever. Love seeing these old names I remember from way back in the Auburn Eagle days still here getting after it! WAR DAMN EAGLE! 💪🏽

Who the hell are you?????                                                                                     :poke:

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2023 at 1:54 PM, Weegle777 said:

I've missed you too golf! 😂

when you say you missed golf was it high and to the left? grins