*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

I'm usually always pro player and the coaches are going to have to own this but......I don't know maybe we just aren't that anymore but we are Auburn and you guys are Maryland..... You not dominating us. I don't give a damn what strategy you try. 

They treating us like a homecoming game 

• Haha 1

Just now, jAUSon said:

Staff is gonna use up all it's good will today. 

Yea I’ll say. I’m done with them until they prove they can field a competent team. Hugh’s aw shucks charm isn’t going to be so charming if this program continues to look 3rd rate. 

Just now, NCTiger1982 said:

Thorne has made some mistakes, but he  also needs some help. 

We know who he is and what we have there, but some folks on here are still stuck in hate mode. Just a little help and we could be in this thing. 
Right now we look like an overmatched team as a whole. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Apparently Under Armour makes skates now because our D line is wearing them. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Lmao exactly. Like this is some new tech from a far and foreign land. Ooooo it may be unsafe 😂😂😂

To me it's more disappointing because the guy leading our program made such a poor decision. 

Does it mean we wouldn't be getting slapped 21-0 right now? Not necessarily but intentionally putting the team at a disadvantage and failing to see that is the worrisome part for me. 

The year the Rams went to the Super Bowl with Jared Goff, word was that Sean Mcvay was getting the play call in as fast as possible so he could literally make Goffs pre snap reads for him before the mic shut off at 15 seconds. 

And with the mic not shutting off.... C'mon

And as @GwillMac6said agreeing to let them use it while we don't was even dumber

He did not make the decision.  The conference did.  Know the difference. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nontoxic said:

Any positives I can look for before I turn this off?

You can look forward to Hugh in the post game interview saying how much he just loves this new recruiting class coming in. That's it. He hasn't cared about the product on the field all damn season. 

• Like 2

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

I mean to be fair do you really want to be remembered as the winner of the transperfect bowl

I damn sure don't want to be a team that got beat in 3 drives 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Staff is gonna use up all it's good will today. 

I still support this staff, but at this point I just call it as I see it. This offense is horrible. The team was not prepared. I put that on staff. 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Stupid a** players throwing their arms around like they’ve accomplished something.

To be fair, it IS their first stop. An amazing feat if you ask me. I wasn’t sure it was happening today!

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Stupid a** players throwing their arms around like they’ve accomplished something.

I absolutely hate that bull s*** . Waving your finger while down 21 . The lack of leadership from this team is mind numbing 

• Like 1

Just now, tigerrules said:

I still support this staff, but at this point I just call it as I see it. This offense is horrible. The team was not prepared. I put that on staff. 

All focus has been on 2024. Everything else is a bonus 

Just now, tigerrules said:

Sad part is that has been a common theme this year...not the first time they have not had the players ready to play.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Holy crap our o line is awful

This, this, this!!!!! Qb can’t find a receiver when he’s flushed IMMEDIATELY!!