*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, gctiger said:

The Orange Bowl is getting ready to kick off.  I hate being sandwiched between 2 better games and playing like crap!

Did Florida state even show up? Will be interested to see their response. 

Just now, Shadow Tiger said:

And nothing changes lol.

That was sad. 
And now no pressure on their QB!

They literally came out with the same stuff. This really scares me, they know we can't run with them stacking the line. They know they are blitzing us.

Both of those things are signs. We don't think we can complete short passes to open up the D. They don't think we can identify open spots in their defense quickly

4 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Also think about this….every pass attempt has been predetermined first read or a dump to the safety valve…..

Yeah, when you don't have a great WR room to begin with, and then the best option in that group hits the portal, it's not going to bode well for a smooth passing game.

Just now, cole256 said:

They literally came out with the same stuff. This really scares me, they know we can't run with them stacking the line. They know they are blitzing us.

Both of those things are signs. We don't think we can complete short passes to open up the D. They don't think we can identify open spots in their defense quickly

Sadly, I'm sure they're right.