*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

5 minutes ago, wde1968 said:

All these gum bumpers what were you expecting between injuries, hold outs, and portal? It's almost like you have no idea what's going on.🙄🙄

Man don't make excuses for Hugh Freeze and his pathetic inability,to get his team ready to play. Maryland dealing with the same issues, plus there backup QB has been eating us up.

• Thanks 1

I still somewhat believe in Freeze, but I won't try to defend him again until he shows he can coach as well as he can recruit.  This is way beyond embarrassing.  NMSU, 4th-and-31, and now this.

• Like 1

Scotts drop cost us 3. I hope Freeze gift wraps that non-called, protracted facemask by Twerp OL on our DL with white hat $taring right at it - looky here NCAA official$ a$$ociation. 

Gotta be mad at ourselves. It's hard, I mean super hard to play when they start so early with that type of lead. 

They don't have anything to lose. They will call any play, take any gamble.... Their confidence is sky high. It's like we gave them a shot of toradol lol

We we miss the interception.  Then the officials miss the face mask.  Then their FG kicker sneaks one just over the crossbar right in the corner of the goalpost.  What else can go wrong today?  Almost scared to ask because everything that can go wrong has gone wrong today!

1 minute ago, 33gles said:

That's 10 points the refs have given them by ignoring BLATANT PLAY CHANGING HOLDING.

I am shocked. Since 2010 it has been this way. Cam Newton and the 2010 team still has many butt hurt. 

Wow! Didn't have the team getting mopped up by the backup and 3rd string quarterback on my bingo card. It's so disappointing that it's funny.

2 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Maryland 200 yards of passing...lol

I made the mistake of looking at the back QB stats before this game.... I almost cried

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I didn't even look them up, is Maryland even good this year

I watched them play OSU and Michigan. They were even until Tulia threw some picks. IMO they got hosed again MIchigan. That would have messed up the OSU/Michigan show down. They are well coached

Just now, cole256 said:

Gotta be mad at ourselves. It's hard, I mean super hard to play when they start so early with that type of lead. 

They don't have anything to lose. They will call any play, take any gamble.... Their confidence is sky high. It's like we gave them a shot of toradol lol

Everything is working for them. AU has no drive or intensity. Absolutely a pathetic effort.  

Pretty much all they have to make sure is not give up any 50 yard runs, no special team tds and we don't have the fire power on offense to catch back up

Missing 3 starters in the secondary is killing us…..nothing has changed from any other game on offense this year and it’s glaring….add on terrible play calling and lazy tackling and we’re fortunate it’s not worse atm

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

Thorne has 62 yards passing so the good news is he’s right on track for his season average. 

Other than Fairweather who he is gonna throw to?

4 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

I still somewhat believe in Freeze, but I won't try to defend him again until he shows he can coach as well as he can recruit.  This is way beyond embarrassing.  NMSU, 4th-and-31, and now this.

Agree. I have no faith in him until it’s proven on the field. 

• Like 1