Big Boy Football

Watching the Turds and Michigan , AU has a long way to go. The hitting, pursuit, tackling angles are all things we lack. Did you see how the Michigan db scooped up the fumble? It was textbook.

• Like 1

Milroe should have won the Heisman!  Hahahahahaha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Milroe should have won the Heisman!  Hahahahahaha. 

The Big Ten has got some tough kids. They weren't in any way intimidated by the Tide.

• Like 3

Watching Washington right now reminds me that the last time I watched them we were starting our own Freshman QB.

Maybe we (AU) outwit ourselves and start a Freshman next year. Would save spending additional NIL$.

1 hour ago, naildawg said:

Watching the Turds and Michigan , AU has a long way to go. The hitting, pursuit, tackling angles are all things we lack. Did you see how the Michigan db scooped up the fumble? It was textbook.

Lots of high football IQ players with lots of ability. Yes, we do have a long way to go.  

29 minutes ago, naildawg said:

The Big Ten has got some tough kids. They weren't in any way intimidated by the Tide.

We weren’t either. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Watching Washington right now reminds me that the last time I watched them we were starting our own Freshman QB.

Maybe we (AU) outwit ourselves and start a Freshman next year. Would save spending additional NIL$.

Tennessee played a freshman Qb today

• Like 1

13 hours ago, naildawg said:

I think Big10 definitely stronger than SEC this year (not just at top either).