Men vs Penn Game Thread

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

Officiating isn’t the problem. Penn was outplaying them and Auburn wasn’t helping by jacking up threes

Nobody said that officiating was a problem. The question asked was are the officials calling things differently in the second half. Auburn had 6 fouls in the first half and has 5 in about 8 minutes into the second half. So it seemed like a good question to me.

Edited by Grumps
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Noboby said that officiating was a problem. The question asked was are the officials calling things differently in the second half. Auburn had 6 fouls in the first half and has 5 in about 8 minutes into the second half. So it seemed like a good question to me.

🤣 Get real!

Edited by Swamp Eagle

13 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Cbm and KD just changed the game

Ha! I missed this and said the same thing shortly after!

7 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Nobody said that officiating was a problem. The question asked was are the officials calling things differently in the second half. Auburn had 6 fouls in the first half and has 5 in about 8 minutes into the second half. So it seemed like a good question to me.

Are u watching the game . Does it look like many fouls being called or is it Auburn taking bad shots and not playing consistent

6 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

🤣 Get real!

Please explain my unrealness. You clearly understand everything better than I do.

I saw Johnson do that lazy one foot barely out inbounds last game. And sure enough, he just stepped on the line during the inbounds. I despise lazy turnovers.

Arrgghh!

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Are u watching the game . Does it look like many fouls being called or is it Auburn taking bad shots and not playing consistent

We don’t do anything wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

I don't understand why we aren't posting Jaylin. He is to quick for Spinosa.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Please explain my unrealness. You clearly understand everything better than I do.

I’m not here to insult you, so I’ll let it be.

1 minute ago, e808 said:

I apologize. I only know how to read the words and watch the game and develop opinions based on that. Mustache asked if the officials were calling it differently in the second half based on the number of fouls in the first half and the number of fouls in the second half. I then siad that I was not able to see the first half, but that the refs seemed to be calling things closely in the second half. I didn't mean to imply that the refs were the reason Penn was doing well. I was just trying to answer a question that was asked.

In answer to your questions Yes, I am watching the second half. It did look like Auburn was getting LOTS of fouls called on them in the first 8 minutes of the half (which they were). It also looked like Auburn was taking bad shots and not playing well. Both things can be true at the same time.

• Like 1

aden has not had a very good game. He is taking threes from a little to far out. Even though his assist ratio is still good.

It's so funny watching KD literally catch the ball semi wide open at the 3 and allow the defender to get in his space and then decide after one or two pump fakes to shoot a contested 3 😂 I swear it happens like 5 times a game.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

It's so funny watching KD literally catch the ball semi wide open at the 3 and allow the defender to get in his space and then decide after one or two pump fakes to shoot a contested 3 😂 I swear it happens like 5 times a game.

Some guys can’t shoot wide open…

13 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I’m not here to insult you, so I’ll let it be.

You are wiser than I thought.

35 of our 63 shots were 3's.  Because we started so hot initially we got away from our inside game. While we won by 20 it wasn't that pretty when you looked at the size advantage that with exception of Broome nobody took advantage of.

• Like 1