Men vs Alabama Game Thread

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Aden can you just make 1 three this game. That's all I'm asking..

I just knew that one was going in, after his last free throw he just looked confident.  So much for what I know...lol

About three or four times tonight AU has gotten behind one or tied and just done a brain-dead three or rushed shot in transition and given the momentum back to UAT for a 3-4 point mini-run.  Frustrating...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

About three or four times tonight AU has gotten behind one or tied and just done a brain-dead three or rushed shot in transition and given the momentum back to UAT for a 3-4 point mini-run.  Frustrating...

Truth

• Like 2

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Been happening all year games but the games just weren’t. Those bad habits are really magnified in a close game

• Like 1

Do these commentators know the difference between Alabama and Auburn. They have mixed the teams up several times

2 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

This times 100. Need more fundamentals 

One thing though.  Bama hits every dang free throw just about.