Huge shout out to WARTIGER

i create a lot of work for the man and he never complains. i dreamed last night he had gotten carpal tunnel because of me and i am kinda sad. i want to thank you for your hard work in trying to keep some of us dummies from looking like morons.....................well most of the time anyway! i appreciate you sir!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i create a lot of work for the man and he never complains. i dreamed last night he had gotten carpal tunnel because of me and i am kinda sad. i want to thank you for your hard work in trying to keep some of us dummies from looking like morons.....................well most of the time anyway! i appreciate you sir!

NO ONE!

And I mean no one, including wartiger is going to keep me from looking like a moron!

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

NO ONE!

And I mean no one, including wartiger is going to keep me from looking like a moron!

are you bragging?

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

are you bragging?

I am quite the braggadocios moron.

Or a moronic braggart? 

One of the two... maybe both 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

I am quite the braggadocios moron.

Or a moronic braggart? 

One of the two... maybe both 🤷‍♂️

i never considered you were a moron just mentally challenged or high as hell like me..................

2 hours ago, Mims44 said:

NO ONE!

are tou saying war tiger sux at his job? that is the very reason no one likes you......grins