DJ Durkin to be named DC

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I don't know if I like the hire but I don't care who it is I'm not praising or damning anyone until I see the product on the field. Period.

But I have to admit I'll never understand a poster coming in a thread literally fighting with multiple people about what to or not to talk about..... You can't dictate another person's curiosity. They may see things that you don't. If you don't want to hear or read a discussion then just simply scroll down and don't participate until you see a discussion that you want to. It's that simple.

you wanna meet me at the sonic? grins..............you can buy  lol

49 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

we need to make you a mod cole.. the meltdown would be epic but i think you could do a good job. i would have the same effect  lol    we are just misunderstood.......

I thank you for that, but you may want to delete this, I don't want you to deal with any bull because you were nice to me. Literally have a mod in my PMs right now letting me know I don't have authority on this forum and he does because I was joking about being a mod. 

The meltdown would be hilarious though, just like it was when I poked my head in the nest. But money talks I guess the people with the money didn't want me there because I was kicked out for existing 😂 

Such is life though people before me dealt with much worse, hopefully my kids will never deal with stuff like that though. My biggest worry now

40 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you wanna meet me at the sonic? grins..............you can buy  lol

I don't get it, but you are creeping me out....I love Sonic. I can honestly say I may go there at least once every single day. What made you say Sonic?

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I don't get it, but you are creeping me out....I love Sonic. I can honestly say I may go there at least once every single day. What made you say Sonic?

Y’all must have same “gummies” connection!! Lol

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I thank you for that, but you may want to delete this, I don't want you to deal with any bull because you were nice to me. Literally have a mod in my PMs right now letting me know I don't have authority on this forum and he does because I was joking about being a mod. 

The meltdown would be hilarious though, just like it was when I poked my head in the nest. But money talks I guess the people with the money didn't want me there because I was kicked out for existing 😂 

Such is life though people before me dealt with much worse, hopefully my kids will never deal with stuff like that though. My biggest worry now

no  one dictates who i like or not. i could care less because they would be wrong. i have found you are nice when treated nice. i am the same way. but man if we could read the private messages to mods and admins it would be epic i bet. they did a right in campaign to get me banned. i was a richard tho............

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

when folks on here disagree they always say meet at the sonic to duke it out. hell it got coach jay runnoff. he spells coach weird but i think you remember him. bo worries mr cole i love the ladies i am just warped.

6 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

when folks on here disagree they always say meet at the sonic to duke it out. hell it got coach jay runnoff. he spells coach weird but i think you remember him. bo worries mr cole i love the ladies i am just warped.

Oh now I get it. Meet at Sonic gotcha. Lol. I was about to go into secret menu items to get and everything lol. The more I look at myself the more I realize how lame I am 😂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Y’all must have same “gummies” connection!! Lol

Nah I wouldn't ever be able to keep up. I haven't even drunk liquor before, I'm sure anything would knock me on my a$$ lol. In my house my wife jokes at how my beer is the ibc root beers. That's my cold ones 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Oh now I get it. Meet at Sonic gotcha. Lol. I was about to go into secret menu items to get and everything lol. The more I look at myself the more I realize how lame I am 😂

well now i reek with confidence on you and your job...........lord help us.

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Corch Jay, that is a name I haven’t heard in a while along with Aujeff.

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

he has made a home on the auburn board at the rant.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

he has made a home on the auburn board at the rant.

Jeez. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Jeez. 

i am a member but i have not signed in for a year or two now. those guys. half the board will not talk to newbies and have stated so. i need more than two people to talk to me. of course i understand my likeability is a delicate matter............grins.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DAG said:

Aujeff hits me up from time to time at first coach j and I bumped heads but then we became cool but I took a break and when I came back he was gone 

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i am a member but i have not signed in for a year or two now. those guys. half the board will not talk to newbies and have stated so. i need more than two people to talk to me. of course i understand my likeability is a delicate matter............grins.

That board is just a host of hotmessness. 

12 hours ago, DAG said:

That board is just a host of hotmessness. 

yessir they are. they call us the manson fam. i might resemble that remark but most of yall are precious......