So has anyone changed their mind?

PChamp119

I think everyone is pretty pissed after last night. All my friends are wondering if we will go .500 - well I think that is a little extreme. I want to hear everyone's current "what will make this a successful season."

I said it at day 1 and I'll say it again - Beat Bama and the fans will be happy. 8-3 would be remarkable. Atleast GT wasn't an SEC game. Our boys still can win the SEC. But Beat Bama and I'm happy for another year.

I agree b eating bama will make the season good, but I would love to beat the good teams like uga and lsu.

The problem is the media and everyone think of us as second tier sec team( we know that is not true)

Steve Spurier motto this year is why not us? He ment why can't we be like the big three in the east UT,UF,UGA.

When you think of the sec the 4 best teams in everyone minds are uga, ut,uf, and LSu.

It is time for Auubrn to get over the hump and shwo everyone that we are an elite program, and that last year was not a fluke. When eli was at Ole miss and they had a good year in 2003, everyone said that was a fluke and they were correct it is a fluke.

Going 7-4 won't make a good season. Losing to Tech assured all that. We're just not good enough. Sorry, but the press clippings about all this talent we have are simply wrong.

Auburn is average, at best. Auburn will lose to LSU, UGA and Bama. Hope there isn't an S. Carolina or Arkansas loss mixed in there too.

Auburn is average, at best. Auburn will lose to LSU, UGA and Bama. Hope  there isn't an  S. Carolina or Arkansas loss mixed in there too.

178273[/snapback]

Whereas I am none to thrilled by the way we played last night, one game does not a season make, and I sure hope the players learn from this and move on. If they are as quick to throw in the towel as you seem to be, then we will be lucky to be average.

Archived