Satanic cult!

14 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

IMG_1569.jpeg

Tommy doesn't even sound like he knows what the hell he is talking about, much less has any real conviction over the topic.  It is just canned groups of key words being worked into a speech.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, homersapien said:

How embarrassing he is for Alabama.

Maybe he was speaking to older delegates. We like to hear that kind of stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Like I said, you're part of the problem.

Have to admit that was a little odd and embarrassing from Coach. He will tell anyone exactly what they want to hear. Seems he would learn that all ends up in print by now.

19 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Have to admit that was a little odd and embarrassing from Coach. He will tell anyone exactly what they want to hear. Seems he would learn that all ends up in print by now.

I am gratified to hear you are not overly concerned about Satanic cults. ;)

12 hours ago, homersapien said:

Of course I am not as adept as you and Brother Tex in recognizing “cults”.

50 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Of course I am not as adept as you and Brother Tex in recognizing “cults”.

Apparently not.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Tommy doesn't even sound like he knows what the hell he is talking about, much less has any real conviction over the topic.  It is just canned groups of key words being worked into a speech.

Pretty much qualifies him to be our next President or Vice-President in 2024 America. 😅 🇺🇸 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Pretty much qualifies him to be our next President or Vice-President in 2024 America. 😅 🇺🇸 

Funny. Not qualified to coach, but qualified to “lead.”

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Funny. Not qualified to coach, but qualified to “lead.”

Coaches get to be dictators. Maybe that's why Tommy admires Trump?

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 8:25 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Maybe he was speaking to older delegates. We like to hear that kind of stuff. 

we know you are the head of the local satanic cult in your area salty. insert spooky music. look at all those fish you have sacrificed........

What's funny about this is that the Church Tuberville belongs to mostly believes that Mormons will likely be going to hell for defying the Bible an lifting up other writings as divinely inspired works.  Don't know how well those beliefs would play over in Utah. 

That said, it's entirely possible the MAGA crowd/politicians that Tuberville was speaking to are primarily Evangelical Christians and not the Mormon side of Utah. I haven't really done much research into that. In general, I don't think Mormons are as big on Trump and MAGA as the rest of Conservative Christianity is

On 3/16/2024 at 9:10 PM, homersapien said:

Yes, we are concerned about the Demonic Party.

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

What's funny about this is that the Church Tuberville belongs to mostly believes that Mormons will likely be going to hell for defying the Bible an lifting up other writings as divinely inspired works.  Don't know how well those beliefs would play over in Utah. 

That said, it's entirely possible the MAGA crowd/politicians that Tuberville was speaking to are primarily Evangelical Christians and not the Mormon side of Utah. I haven't really done much research into that. In general, I don't think Mormons are as big on Trump and MAGA as the rest of Conservative Christianity is

I would say you are correct.

1 minute ago, PUB78 said:

I would say you are correct.

The Mormons are a little quirky, but going to hell?  Few live as Christian a life style. Chances  are they’ll be fast tracked through the pearly gates and get the beach front locations. As for Tommy…

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

The Mormons are a little quirky, but going to hell?  Few live as Christian a life style. Chances  are they’ll be fast tracked through the pearly gates and get the beach front locations. As for Tommy…

I grew up in the same denomination as Tuberville is (or at least Tubs was when he was at Auburn), and Mormons elevating their own man made religious text to be  divinely inspired and on par with the Bible itself is a HUUUGGEEE no-no. 

My evangelical Church really hammers on the "the road to heaven is narrow and few will find it" scripture, and will openly tell you that ALOT of really good, kind, virtuous people will end up in Hell because they didn't follow the Bible correctly.  

• Facepalm 1

37 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I grew up in the same denomination as Tuberville is (or at least Tubs was when he was at Auburn), and Mormons elevating their own man made religious text to be  divinely inspired and on par with the Bible itself is a HUUUGGEEE no-no. 

My evangelical Church really hammers on the "the road to heaven is narrow and few will find it" scripture, and will openly tell you that ALOT of really good, kind, virtuous people will end up in Hell because they didn't follow the Bible correctly.  

I respect your opinion. I see God much differently than that

• Love 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

I respect your opinion. I see God much differently than that

Oh, I don't actually believe any of that anymore. I'm more of an agnostic now myself. 

I just know that's what the Church Tuberville belongs to(or at east used to belong to) mostly believes, and still identify it as "My church" I guess because it's the one that I grew up in my whole life and that 90% of my family is apart of.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Oh, I don't actually believe any of that anymore. I'm more of an agnostic now myself. 

I just know that's what the Church Tuberville belongs to(or at east used to belong to) mostly believes, and still identify it as "My church" I guess because it's the one that I grew up in my whole life and that 90% of my family is apart of.   

Episcopalian? Thought Tommy went to Holy Trinity on S Gay. BTW, no way to “follow the Bible correctly”. 

Think Tommy just yapping to a small audience.

46 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

So calculated and deliberate, or natural and sincere?

Edited by homersapien

50 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Episcopalian? Thought Tommy went to Holy Trinity on S Gay. BTW, no way to “follow the Bible correctly”. 

Tubs went to Auburn Church of Christ. 

5 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

It has to be a bitch to reconcile that narrow road stuff with knowing that the guy hanging on the cross one over got to check in at the last minute.

The physical church has a long history of pointing to obstacles and sewing seeds of insecurity in order to increase reliance and adherence to the mission of the church.  Sometimes that has been for the good, but many more times it was a method to secure devotion and increase the wealth of the clergy.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 1