SECT Semifinals - Men vs MS State

Need a couple of runouts here and push it into doubles.  

So CBM got close to Jeffries and they hit a quick whistle. They didn’t much care about those earlier…

That's a perfect example why MSU still in it.  They are scraping for every loose ball

My gosh this game. My brain is treating this game as a Final Four for some reason. 

What a dumb lazy foul by CBM. He was expecting to get a ball tie up by just flailing his body on dude. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This would’ve been a nice game to have Berman. Can steal you a couple minutes at 3 when the fouls add up 

He's actually one of our better rebounders

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This would’ve been a nice game to have Berman. Can steal you a couple minutes at 3 when the fouls add up 

Good point. You gotta just bring Chris Moore back in and hope he can help out the boards and play good defense.

Edited by GTNupe11
  • Like 1

Just now, NoALtiger said:

What a dumb lazy foul by CBM. He was expecting to get a ball tie up by just flailing his body on dude. 

Yep, he just jumped on the guy. Maybe he was hoping to "accidentally" land a knee to the nads? 

• Haha 1

As good as he is, he can be a head case in spurts. 

• Like 2

Just now, AUBwins said:

He's actually one of our better rebounders

Beefy dude that’s willing to eat a charge too. Would be nice to have with the brutes on Miss St

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

My gosh this game. My brain is treating this game as a Final Four for some reason. 

I mean, every game from this point out is one and done, so, I hope our team is treating every game like that.

2 minutes ago, AUFightingSoldiers said:

SEC must want to guarantee State gets in

I dunno, several posters here say this has no impact on the big tournament. I’m not sure I believe that but whatever. 

I dunno, several posters here say this has no impact on the big tournament. I’m not sure I believe that but whatever. 

Even if we win the SECT, we won't get a 3 seed?