Victor Riley (1974 - 2024)

legacy.com

Victor Riley Obituary (1974 - 2024) - Swansea, SC - The State

Legacy
1–2 minutes

Victor "Vic" Riley

November 4, 1974 - April 8, 2024

Swansea, South Carolina - Former NFL Player and Swansea High Athletic Hall of Fame Inductee, Victor Riley, 49, of New Orleans, Louisiana, and formerly of Swansea, SC passed away Monday, April 8, 2024.

The Homegoing Celebration will be held 1:00 p.m. Saturday, April 20, 2024 at Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church, 505 S. Church Street, Swansea, SC. His final farewell service will be held at 10:00 a.m., April 23 at D.W. Rhodes Funeral Home in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Public viewing will be Friday, April 19, from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at St. Mark United Methodist Church, 8502 North Road in North, SC.

The family is receiving visitors at the residence of his mother, Linda Riley Donaldson, 136 Sandy Oak Lane, Gaston, SC. Friends may also contact the funeral home.

W. B. Crumel Funeral Home of North is in charge of arrangements in South Carolina. D.W. Rhodes Funeral Home of New Orleans is in charge of arrangements in Louisiana.

Published by The State on Apr. 18, 2024.

apologies if this has already been posted.............

• Sad 1

USATSI_10899905.webp

• Like 3

Prayers sent.

• Like 1

Dang. He’s two years younger than me. War Eagle on high AU brother. 

• Like 1

my memory is so bad i thought he was a linebacker. i remember hearing his name called often tho.

37 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

my memory is so bad i thought he was a linebacker. i remember hearing his name called often tho.

I've heard that as we age, the mind is the first thing to go.  I can't remember what's next...

• Haha 1