They need US more now!!

DCTiger12

Needs us now more than ever. We are all proud tiger fans and give our all to push them through. But to see some of the things that I did this week made me sick. I am still giddy over last season and would have loved for us to beat Tech. Fact is we didnt!!! And ya know what the sun came up and the next day did come. But for some of our boys they have lost more than a football game, they have lost family. It is now up to each and every one of us to make sure that we all stand in support of these great Auburn men and give them all the support we have to give. I keep all of the men on our team in my prayers and thoughts and win lose or draw they are still great Auburn men. So in end to my rant since I cant be there I call on you that will be to give those men the loudest ovation that you have in you!!! They will make mistakes and mental lapses of judgement, but contrary to what normaly happens, this is when they need us the most!! I do however know it is hard to watch and be happy with outcomes like last Saturday. But if these men can overcome thier life outside of football they can overcome anything that football confronts them with!!! That all being said WDE and give em hell Big Blue :cheer::cheer::cheer::msu::shoot: Beat those Dawgs.. One At A Time

Archived