Who wins?

vatz22au

Who wins? South Carolina or Bama?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? South Carolina or Bama?

• South Carolina
    • Bama

South Carolina showed great promise vs a Georgia team that demolished Boise St. Alabama just came off a win that wasnt the prettiest, but still won the ball game. So who wins this game and why?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bama's D comes through..last year's lose by Bama was strictly on Pennington's back...

180306[/snapback]

Dont forget, Guillon started that game and sucked an equal amount...let's be sure and give credit where its due. ;)

I think that Brodie throws a couple interceptions in this game if Ko Simpson holds on to the ball. He baits Qbs very well into thinking that their receivers are open and breaks unbelievably fast on the ball. I think Brodie has the confidence in his arm that is the receivers is only slightly open he will feel as if he can get the ball in their. Also,I think Spurrier will just outcoach Shula and his staff to pull this game out in Columbia.

South Carolina also gave up 238 yards rushing to UGA.

I also think Brodie is a better passing QB than is DJ.

180328[/snapback]

Georgia's offensive line is leagues better than Bama's

BAMMER will win this game in the fourth quarter with a HEAVY dose of "run, bama run"!

S.C. will not, as we have seen now in two games, be able to stop a good running game. And a good, ball control attack will keep their offense off of the field.

South Carolina was able to scare UGA to death, but that game is a major, major rivalry around these parts. Very heated. And we all know how a rivalry game can make mediocre teams rise up and fight!

Alabama 27

South Carolina 20

South Carolina showed great promise vs a Georgia team that demolished Boise St.  Alabama just came off a win that wasnt the prettiest, but still won the ball game.  So who wins this game and why?

180292[/snapback]

I would like to point out that Boise St. is also 0-2, after suffering another loss last night. Maybe.......just maybe.......Boise St. isn't as good as the pre-season voters wanted the college football world to believe.

As for the game, it's a toss up in my opinion, with South Carolina being favored because of home field advantage. We'll find out saturday.

180328[/snapback]

180334[/snapback]

OK, ill bite...

USC gave up 382 yards to CENTRAL FLORIDA. Including allowing 2 WRs to go for over 100 yards. And only picked off one pass.

Ko Simpson may very well lock down Prothro. But who's gonna cover DJ Hall? Keith Brown? Matt Caddell?

Now tell me, what part of central floridas game is better than bama's?

South carolina scored 8 points on UGA's D. Our defense is as good.

180328[/snapback]

180334[/snapback]

OK, ill bite...

USC gave up 382 yards to CENTRAL FLORIDA. Including allowing 2 WRs to go for over 100 yards. And only picked off one pass.

Ko Simpson may very well lock down Prothro. But who's gonna cover DJ Hall? Keith Brown? Matt Caddell?

Now tell me, what part of central floridas game is better than bama's?

South carolina scored 8 points on UGA's D. Our defense is as good.

180342[/snapback]

i'm not sure that Bama's o-line is as good as Central Florida's-it seemed like Brodie was evading the rush every time he didn't take a three step drop-when Bama plays a decent d-line their offense is going to be in trouble.

unless they have a letdown after losing to uga, usc wins by at least 3 touchdowns.

180363[/snapback]

I don't know about that...

UAT's OL is not in the same league with UGA. I don't see them running the ball with power like UGA against USC. This USC team is a better team and much better coached then last year's team. I think USC wins because of coaching and the play of their lines. Besides, I am not yet sold on UAT's DBs. USC proved to have better than average DBs.

USC by 4.

USC can't stop the run and they can't run the ball, that spells trouble in most games against SEC foes. Bama's O-line is going to be the key factor during the game, and the matchup of USC's secondary against Bama's WR's. I picked Bama to win but it is going to be a very close game, and with the win Shula inches closer to getting his record to .500.

Before yesterday, I'd have said "Bama" wins easily. Now I'm not as sure. The game will probably be close, but Bama's defense will be the difference as the Tide holds 'em off.

unless they have a letdown after losing to uga, usc wins by at least 3 touchdowns.

180363[/snapback]

Yeah...bama was gonna beat AU by 3 TDs last year...but they had a letdown...

At least bring something only half ignorant to the table.

That is, unless you think UCF is double digits better than Bama too....

Good thing you guys caught Va Tech while they had a 'letdown' last year.

Take away the officials and Bama loses yesterday by something like 35-10 to a below average USM team. I think the Old Ball Coach can handle Shula and his staff of has beens as long as there is no let down from the close call to Georgia.

:usc: 24

:ua: 3

Take away the officials and Bama loses yesterday by something like 35-10 to a below average USM team.  I think the Old Ball Coach can handle Shula and his staff of has beens as long as there is no let down from the close call to Georgia.

:usc: 24

:ua: 3

180494[/snapback]

Actually, the game they showed on tv was a redo. The first game occured at 2pm and bama lost 750-3

But mean ole Mal Moore got Logan Young to wire in 1,203,102,370 dollars to 5 refs to replay the game and call it illegally.

USC DB's against UAT WR should be fun to watch USC has some speed at DB shouldn't get beat as badly by the deep ball that hurt southern Miss in the 1st half. Oline for both bama and usc are well for a lack of a better term bad. So neither will get the running game going making the qb carry the load.

:usc: will force bama into mistakes due to pressure and if they shut down prothro(sp) that makes them average at best. :ua: will do much of the same with blake mitchell. Spurrier is at usc and shula at uat, suprrier pulls a rabbit out of his hat in a defensive struggle and escapes at home.

I dont get it...

Our QBs, WRs, RBs, and defense...all better than USC.

Our oline protected brodie enough to get 333 yards against a good defense.

At what position does South Carolina have more talent?

Spurrier cant suit up for them.

USC has ZERO running game. Bama has a running game.

USC has ZERO run defense. Alabama is currently #2 in the country.

I dont get it...

Our QBs, WRs, RBs, and defense...all better than USC.

Our oline protected brodie enough to get 333 yards against a good defense.

At what position does South Carolina have more talent?

Spurrier cant suit up for them.

USC has ZERO running game. Bama has a running game.

USC has ZERO run defense. Alabama is currently #2 in the country.

180531[/snapback]

He's right. Throw in the fact that the Lamecocks always choke even when they ought to win.

Bama by 16. I hope I am wrong. I won't mind having this thrown in my face one bit.

I dont get it...

Our QBs, WRs, RBs, and defense...all better than USC.  :thumbsup: ok agreed on all but DB. while on D bama is better while on O will they struggle just like they have two weeks now... i think it could happen.

Our oline protected brodie enough to get 333 yards against a good defense. By holding, call or no call I dont care but the line was holding a LOT.

At what position does South Carolina have more talent? DB

Spurrier cant suit up for them. Nope but he is a better coach than shula and motivator.

USC has ZERO running game. Bama has a running game. Yeah in the third and fourth quaters against a tired middle tenn, and southern miss team.

USC has ZERO run defense. Alabama is currently #2 in the country. how many times did southern miss run the ball 5 or 10? its not hard to stop a passing team from running the ball, even they say we cant run so we pass.

180531[/snapback]

USC is at home and bama unless they game plan better than they normally do will struggle. Bama has more talent overall but without protection USC will play in the backfield just like Southern Miss. My thoughts I could be proven wrong it has happened before but I haven't seen anything out of bama that makes me think this is more than a 50-50 on the win chances.

Archived