Take your pick, UT or UF?

DKW 86

40 members have voted

1. 1. Take your pick, UT or UF?

• Tennessee Volunteers
    • Florida Gators

So who do you think will win on Saturday?

The winner will likely be the :sec: East Winner in my book.

I still say :uf: wins this one and the :sec: East Too.

I still think :ut: has a slight edge on them, even in the swamp.

:ut: 31

:uf: 27

Something tells me this could be a blowout for the Gators. The vols have not done anything to make me think they are a good, much less great, team. They came from behind in the fourth to beat Vandy and KY to end last season. They were taken to the wire by UAB. We have beaten them three times in the past 16 months.

But, then again, you can put my vast Football knowledge in a thimble and still have room for the skinny kid in the dark pink #12 jersey to roll out and throw an INT. ! ! ! :D

I see this being like the old Shuler/Manning vs. Dean/Wuerffel games where they hyped them as two powerhouses in a monumental match-up only to have the Gators beat the snot out of UTK. I could live with that.

I picked Tennessee just because I cant stand to see Urban win the dang SEC east his first year. I want him to struggle a little bit this year he can take it next year or the year after that but I want everyone to show UM what the SEC is about. I think PF has been sandbagging a bit so not to show UF anything and maybe make them prepare for a weaker team. I think PF will have them ready to play this Saturday and I think UT beats UF 34-28.

:ut: there lb's may have talent, but the secondary is swiss cheese and :uf: will expose them as a very overrated team. They should have lost to UAB but UF will get the job done.

I had Florida to win the East from the git go...and I'll stick with them till they prove me wrong. My brother's going with the Vols...but I like the experienced qb's, moreso than the experienced coaches.... B)

:au::homer:

No way UT beats the Gators in the Swamp. I had picked UF to win the east, but I think it wil come down to the UF/UGA game. UT has been too suspect in their first two games..IMO...I think UFs Offense is much more advanced than UABs and much more talented!! I think UF wins by 10 to 14. I hate to say it, but Meyer's sytem fits perfectly with the athletes. Unless UT can get their O off the ground and flying they will be in trouble.

Guest Tigrinum Major
UT has been too suspect in their first two games..IMO...I think UFs Offense is much more advanced than UABs and much more talented!! 

181277[/snapback]

Ut has only played one game. Granted, they did not look impressive, but UAB is no slouch, folks. Hackney will play on Sundays next year (shame he isn't three inches taller) and their defense is the real deal.

It will be a close game, but I think UF wins a squeaker. UT is not as overrated as some of you would like to think.

and oh by the way....remember how all that went down in knoxville last yr?...the home cooking personal foul call?...the thing about not getting the clock started when it was supposed too?...ut is walking into a buzz saw

The Gators win cause they have the better quaterback and the home field advantage, plus the rotating qb system is going to sputter once again for the Vols. Everyboyd picking Florida to win this game and win the East because of it need to remember :uga: , they have the best defense so far in the East and defense wins championships.

Guest Tigrinum Major
I will take UF by 14

181329[/snapback]

Kind of like " You guys will have no problem with Tech. They are horrible."?

:poke:

How's Texas these days, slink? When will you be able to return to LA?

I will take UF by 14

181329[/snapback]

Kind of like " You guys will have no problem with Tech. They are horrible."?

I didnt get to watch the game so I will hold off on comment. I was quite shocked when I saw the score.

How's Texas these days, slink?  When will you be able to return to LA?

Houston - Awesome city. Great people.

Univ of Texas - **** them

Archived