We Have To Be Loud!!!!!!!!!

aubie123

I'll be at the game Saturday. It's time to show the nation how loud we can be, I will do my part. Everyone, lets be louder than we've EVER been. We can truly help the team out. I don't like Spurrier. Lets give him a true Jordan Hare welcome!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I most definately agree with you. For all you students out there... If you find someone sitting down at ANY point of the game besides halftime then Tell them to stand up or get out. Sitting Should not be allowed here even during timeouts. The Ga. Tech game was ridiculous. I was the only one standing the whole game. Let people know that being loud DOES make a difference... we saw just a bit of it at the WKU game when it got the loudest it got in the game and they had a delay of penalty call.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!

I hate when all the people around me just sit there and don't get up! Then when I stand they get mad for me standing and yelling. If you don't want to be loud then don't go to the game and give your ticket to someone who will!!!!!

my 2 cents!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

BEAT THE LAME COCKS!!!!!

I fully expect this to be a very rowdy crowd. :au: @ night, Darth Visor.

A chance to redeem ourselves on Natl Television.

Wish I wasnt working that night.

Well, I have Rod and Stan to keep me company... :thumbsup:

Not only do we need to be LOUD - we need the Eagle to fly, we need the tiger growl and we need to get EXCITED!

We don't need to drink so much during the day that we behave badly or run out of steam at the half - just enough to have FUN and be LOUD!

Can't wait - we are coming from SC and bringing friends. Should be a great game!

God willing, I will be there. If He is willing to allow me to be there, I can promise you that I, as well as my entire Family, will do our part. :au::cheer:

"If "it" is TOO loud, You are TOO old." - Paul Stanley

We don't need to drink so much during the day that we behave badly or run out of steam at the half - just enough to have FUN and be LOUD!

184476[/snapback]

You sound like my mom....come to think of it, you sound like my wife too.

:au: For those of you that like to sit on your hands at the games please feel free to pass your tickets on to me because I will ye'll loud enough for at least ten people! You can stay at home and sit on your sofa and watch the game..... WDE! :au:

I'm graduated but i have a student ticket! SO I will make sure that if anyone behind me wants to sit down they cant, because i remain standing at all times :D

Also, I plan on drinking at least 2 or 20 beers :blink: to help prepare the vocal cords for three hours of cheering :cheer:

the key to the whole thing is to drink plenty of whiskey during the day, it helps the vocal cords

184025[/snapback]

That's right kelly. After years of experiementing with lesser beverages, I too have found whiskey to be the king of all vocal cord 'strengtheners'.

I wasn't planning on coming down this weekend, but I have made the executive decision that this is one I can't miss.

I'm always loud and stand up during the game, but I think there is some responsibility on the part of the team to come out with enthusiasm and play like they care. If they do, the fans get into it.

Kind of like passing to open up the run or running to open up the pass. You need BOTH to make it work!

Go :au: !

Well, I have Rod and Stan to keep me company...

This Stan'll be here, too! you going to be online david, during the game?

i need to find a free feed of the game....wonder if USC has freebies still....

Archived